Unable to progress in life

S

SFSP

I feel your pain.

If I can make a suggestion, the one thing that changed my life at age 26 was a gym membership. I was skinny, weak, and lacked self confidence, but that gym membership started something amazing in my life. As much as I hated being looked at and judged the first few times I went, it accomplished 3 things: 1) it gave me something to do rather than sit at home isolated, 2) it improved my self discipline, and 3) it improved my self confidence. Within six months of basically training myself on how to workout, I gained enough confidence to sign up for a dating site, and started going on real dates. Long story short, I am married now, and have started coaching others on improving their bodies.

My point is, you don't have to fall in love with fitness like I did, but I think working on yourself, and your appearance in particular, will start the process of change in your life. It won't be easy, and don't expect immediate results, but work at it and you will start to see the difference.

If you need any help, let me know, and I wish you all the best.

G

GoldFish123

Hi Firk,
I would suggest start socializing by going to christian church or church activities. You can be sure no one will judge you there. So, you don't have to be anxious at all. After, getting comfortable there, you can graduate to other social activities.