Types of Anxiety?

M

Mododragon

hi, i've always known i have had anxiety and depression but i don't really know what type of anxiety i have,

i struggle with social anxiety being in groups public places, appointments, i tend to worry about everything and anything.

I worry about the future so much that i tend to try and not think about it. i am so scared of death. if i see someone asleep in my house i'll look to see if they're breathing and not dead! ( i have my reasons :\ )

I'm so anxious about my health and i'm convinced i'm ill, at my GP every few weeks and searching Dr google for hours!

I got attacked from a gang of local youths a couple of years back which has made me uneasy and scared to go out. panic attacks are constant. i don't feel safe here.

i can go on for ages.... i get depressed about these things but try not to think too much about things.

thank you for reading this and have a good day.

Darkred

Darkred

Hey :) You sound like me when you say you worry about everything and anything. I always get anxious about silly things like not knowing which way a door opens when I know I have to go through it! I can relate to always thinking we're ill because it's something I do as well. Every single day I'm ill with something to the point where I either actually am or I'm being silly and I'm tricking my own brain.

Getting attacked by a gang of people is more than enough to make anyone scared to go out. You say you don't feel safe is there anywhere else you could move to that might make you feel safer? I've been threatened many times in many places for various reasons and whenever I move (not because of them but circumstantial) it feels like a massive weight gets lifted.

M

Mododragon

Hey :) You sound like me when you say you worry about everything and anything. I always get anxious about silly things like not knowing which way a door opens when I know I have to go through it! I can relate to always thinking we're ill because it's something I do as well. Every single day I'm ill with something to the point where I either actually am or I'm being silly and I'm tricking my own brain.

Getting attacked by a gang of people is more than enough to make anyone scared to go out. You say you don't feel safe is there anywhere else you could move to that might make you feel safer? I've been threatened many times in many places for various reasons and whenever I move (not because of them but circumstantial) it feels like a massive weight gets lifted.
Hi thank you for replying, im currently in the middle of getting a flat from the council but it takes time due to me being on benefits etc. saying that it brings more fear about, neighbours, area, how far away from my family. I hope you're right when you say it will make me feel better, then I can concentrate on my life! The things I worry about are so real for me, things I should worry about. I depend on the government for money, my family for support, ive never had a job....

Anyway hope you're having a good day, try to stay busy, keep your mind fresh. I will reply back later on as this Ipad is quite annoying.