• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Two weeks of hell...

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

I've been going though a severe black suicidal depression for about two weeks now. I've been trying to hang in there but it's been rough. My Pdoc has put me on Desoxyn to attempt to life my mood. Had anyone had any experience with this med.

Diloch!

Gwaredd :(

iffybob

iffybob

Hi

Not on that med.

Have you called the crisis team in your area, if you have not then you should.

If you dont have then number call AnE, they will either put you through or give you the number.

take care ..... boB

S

skyblue

Hi Gwaredd,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell. I have never taken the medication you've mentioned but have faith in your Pdoc, hopefully it'll start working for you really soon. If not keep in touch with your contacts ( The MHT ), they're always there to help and listen.

Hoping you feel much better soon.

:flowers:

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

Not on that med.

Have you called the crisis team in your area, if you have not then you should.

If you dont have then number call AnE, they will either put you through or give you the number.

take care ..... boB
No, but I plan on trying to get into see my Pdoc tomorrow.

Diloch,

Gwaredd

iffybob

iffybob

24 / 7

The crisis teams are available 24 hrs, 7 days a week.

If it is engaged call back every 5mins.........

I think the sooner you do the better , espeialy if you cant get to your doc.

Hang in there ..... boB........ :)

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

The crisis teams are available 24 hrs, 7 days a week.

If it is engaged call back every 5mins.........

I think the sooner you do the better , espeialy if you cant get to your doc.

Hang in there ..... boB........ :)
Diloch!

I appreciate you advice very much. However, I can usually get into see my Pdoc if there is an emergency. I'm going to try and get some sleep now.

jax

jax

Hi there,
Sorry that things are so difficult for you at the minute. The black periods are always the worse time for me. I can not deal with them. Luckily I veer more on the high/manic side. You've been given good advice here. Be sure to take it. Speak to your pdoc and try and get more support. Take care,
God Bless,
Jacqui
:grouphug:

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

Hi there,
Sorry that things are so difficult for you at the minute. The black periods are always the worse time for me. I can not deal with them. Luckily I veer more on the high/manic side. You've been given good advice here. Be sure to take it. Speak to your pdoc and try and get more support. Take care,
God Bless,
Jacqui
:grouphug:
Hi Jacqui,

Thank you for your words of concern. Fortunately, I have an appointment with my Pdoc tomorrow so hopefully I can get this thing resolved.

Best wishes & God Bless,

Gareth

iffybob

iffybob

Good

Glad to here you have an appointment.

It may be an idea to ask while your there about any crisis services, where I live they are called "Crisis Team", and they are there to try and help and stop you getting worse, even if you just want to decuse somthing about how you feel, they can do a lot more.

So at least ask, and get the number if that service is available.

Hope you'll be ok ........ boB .... :cool:

J

jamesdean

I have only read the title of this thread though I have to say this must be the most difficult two weeks of the year for most people and to be having to deal with mental health continuning all the time is whot i would describe has hell on earth. JD

Gwaredd

Gwaredd

I have only read the title of this thread though I have to say this must be the most difficult two weeks of the year for most people and to be having to deal with mental health continuning all the time is whot i would describe has hell on earth. JD
You've managed to hit that mate!