• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

two different kinds of my own voice

G

germanbread

hey, i've been kinda struggling with this because i'm not really sure if it's something i should mention to my therapist, and i don't even know what is happening in the first place. i hear two different voices in my head, but they're both mine if that makes sense? one is my actual conscious, like everyone else has, but one is this evil one which seems to just want to cause trouble. it constantly insults others and me and says things like the n-word, which causes my normal voice to kind of have discussions with it? it's so weird..

R

Rabit777

Doesn’t make sense are all the other voices good or bad. Why would they fight with you and the others unless your all good or all bad.

G

germanbread

Doesn’t make sense are all the other voices good or bad. Why would they fight with you and the others unless your all good or all bad.
i'm sorry, i'm not sure i get what you mean? my one voice is good and the other one is bad.

C

Ceterisum

hey, i've been kinda struggling with this because i'm not really sure if it's something i should mention to my therapist, and i don't even know what is happening in the first place. i hear two different voices in my head, but they're both mine if that makes sense? one is my actual conscious, like everyone else has, but one is this evil one which seems to just want to cause trouble. it constantly insults others and me and says things like the n-word, which causes my normal voice to kind of have discussions with it? it's so weird..
I feel the same.i only get these voices when i internalise an negative event from my life such as abuse. That repressed felling of anger, disgust and horror becomes a living creature in me.And attaccks me. It doest aways manifest as voice inmy head.
I ignore it, i let it consum itself...It is just negative energy. Others may ecpress it throgh art, destroying things etc.

R

Rabit777

Sorry Germanbread, if this is a coincidence. Think my delusional thinking got out of hand bordering psychosis last night. Was in a mood. I’ve been bullied by 50+ voices and they all protest me as the bad guy. But I’m the only good person. I have to defend myself constantly all day and what you said I guess struck a chord and I was convinced you were one of them and trying to take this healthy anonymous forum space from me because that’s what my voices do they pollute every good or safe thing for me. Maybe this was misplaced anger but I thought you had said that you and others were attacking one person and yet you still thought is was the person who was being attacks fault and I wasn’t cool with it. Because it sounded like the bullying I’m going through daily.

R

Rabit777

Plus you said and the others so I thought you meant you hear more than one voice