• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

tw: suicidal, feeling like a burden, out of control

apple2003

apple2003

i feel like a burden and the world would be better off without me. i care too much and annoy those around me and i should get out of their way. i love too much and care to much about my friends i can’t stay alive. i feel so sad i try so hard to get better. it hurts more than i can bear the guilt of just little things like i care too much about a drawing when my friend wants to color over it. i’m too much pain i cause too much pain my mental problems cause too much pain and i can’t help the things i do sometimes like hurt myself. it’s like there are two of me and one keeps hurting me and the other me feels so hurt that it would do that and it’s me i just don’t have any control and am so scared. i ran out into the street and hurt myself and my mom came after me and i didn’t even know where i was and it’s just too much to bear. part of me feels like i deserve to be tortured and the other feels so sad i could think that about me

L

Ladyfair

Hi Welcome can you get help? A therapist maybe or talk to someone you trust? Please know your not alone please get help.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
You sound like you are in deep depression. It comes through in your words, and you are unwell. Are you having treatment? Medication helps so many people. For me, without it, depression doesn't go away.

Please ask for help, speak to your doctor.

There is a risk to your life, a risk of suicide, which would be devastating to everyone who loves you.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi,
You really aren't a burden, please get help.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

apple2003

apple2003

Hi Welcome can you get help? A therapist maybe or talk to someone you trust? Please know your not alone please get help.
thank you i am getting help i’ve had a therapist for years and i’ve been trying meds just nothing has worked, i feel so scared and hopeless. thank you for being so kind, i pray i can find hope because i want to get better so badly

apple2003

apple2003

You sound like you are in deep depression. It comes through in your words, and you are unwell. Are you having treatment? Medication helps so many people. For me, without it, depression doesn't go away.

Please ask for help, speak to your doctor.

There is a risk to your life, a risk of suicide, which would be devastating to everyone who loves you.
i’m trying many different medications none of them have helped so far though, i will keep trying. thank you so much

L

Ladyfair

thank you i am getting help i’ve had a therapist for years and i’ve been trying meds just nothing has worked, i feel so scared and hopeless. thank you for being so kind, i pray i can find hope because i want to get better so badly
I don't believe your hopeless you want to get better so that's a good sign. Life can be good just the little things like a sunny day. A walk in the wind a song you like a book you can enjoy. I hope you can see there is light at the end of the tunnel because there is.🌈

apple2003

apple2003

I don't believe your hopeless you want to get better so that's a good sign. Life can be good just the little things like a sunny day. A walk in the wind a song you like a book you can enjoy. I hope you can see there is light at the end of the tunnel because there is.🌈
thank you i truly do think the world is beautiful i just don’t know how to allow myself to enjoy it without guilt. i will try to let myself enjoy things and read a book and go on a walk are going to be things i will focus on doing tomorrow and i will try to play a song i like to go to sleep. i love so much about this world and i love that there’s people like you in it. i think i might have a problem with myself and how i perceive other peoples care for me. i’m so lonely but i think i’m getting to a better place with youre message because i won’t be alone forever

L

Ladyfair

thank you i truly do think the world is beautiful i just don’t know how to allow myself to enjoy it without guilt. i will try to let myself enjoy things and read a book and go on a walk are going to be things i will focus on doing tomorrow and i will try to play a song i like to go to sleep. i love so much about this world and i love that there’s people like you in it. i think i might have a problem with myself and how i perceive other peoples care for me. i’m so lonely but i think i’m getting to a better place with youre message because i won’t be alone forever
Thank you for the nice words, people do care and your not alone.😊