• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

TW: say no to bingeing at 2 a.m

T

Teara

It's 2 a.m and I'm hungry
I don't wanna binge
Please help

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Welcome to the forums Teara!

Stay strong and say no to that 2am binge, perhaps drink a glass of water instead, sometimes when we're thirsty it can be mistaken for hunger or so I think I've heard from other members who have eating disorders. Even if I'm wrong at least you'll be hydrated, just watch out for waking up later to relieve yourself of course.

P

Purpleplum

Are you eating normally during the day or depriving yourself?

P

poplookatthis

Welcome to the forums Teara!

Stay strong and say no to that 2am binge, perhaps drink a glass of water instead, sometimes when we're thirsty it can be mistaken for hunger or so I think I've heard from other members who have eating disorders. Even if I'm wrong at least you'll be hydrated, just watch out for waking up later to relieve yourself of course.

Also don't be like me and overdo the water especially on the days I fast. I mean I drink way way too much water on those days. Sometimes up to two gallons of water and I'll also throw about a half gallon worth of tea or coffee upon those.