• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Trying to understand what the voices want...

ravenbanner

ravenbanner

All they do is seem to talk about me all day, surely they must have something better do or whatever they are up to they must have absolutely nothing else to do except talk all day ...what is going on with these voices?

softwhisper

softwhisper

Hello Raven...
Observers...
Of...
The life beyond...
Seem to find us interesting...
I had great difficulty...
In hearing 24 hours of the day...
What colour of knickers i was wearing...
Or...
The colour of my Poooo....
Until.....!!!!!
I learned to say...
Who are you?...
What do you want?...
Now...
Sometimes as you know...
That can be a dangerous... question...
As...
Sometimes the vocabulary can be choice...
So...
I learned...
To ignore...
Those that were of that source...
And...
Only accepted conversation...
Of a more positive force...to me...
I found that...
The more positive i introduced...
The more ...my area...
Of...
Acceptability...
Was...
Expanded...
As...
I took myself...
Further...
And...
Dared to say...
Go away...
To those...
That were of a lesser choice...
I began to fulfil...
My life’s expectations...
Life as we know as a ‘voice’ hearer...
Can be very busy and very noisy...
And...
Sleep is much needed...
To quench our daily living with vitality...
If...
That’s not able to be done...
Then...
I find for myself...
I need to seek help...
As for myself...
Sleep is the healing process...
Of...
Our daily attributes...
Our care taker to life...
Needs to knock us out to do this...
And if our mind is over active with chatter...
Then we become...
A lesser concern to our health...
and...
some sort of medication is needed...
Hope this fits your question...
Much love in the light of yours...
softwhisper

S

saltandpepper

1. Bored, emptiness, no life of their own, nothing better to do, become attached to us, our lives.
2. Obsessed and consumed with our lives, every detail, provide an answer for everything that
comes up, but with reckless regard, contempt, malice.
3. Noisesome Pestilence is actually SRA (ritual abuse), burning incense to their G*ds, a game, a sport.
4. Just imagine being lost in space, in solitude, for thousands of years.
5. Folly (mischeif, foolishness).

Sal

Returncc

Returncc

What the Voices Want...

I find that sometimes the voices want us to copy exactly what they are doing from a reverse intellectual perspective and instead of being the person talked about (which is dangerous) they want to find out why God has asked us to talk to them on his behalf to begin with, they are all missing important normal information. The trick is to get them to talk about themselves without a lying contradiction, because they are engaged in dangerous and unrighteous stuff -- the reason for the communication is usually some intellectual or ethical shortcoming that causes trouble from a pressures of self-defence point of view on behalf of some innocent or blameless person. So similar to dispelling a troubled spirit, some ghosts need the answers that relate to good or safe conduct before they will run away and not be burdened with trouble that their own judgment creates for themselves.

More often than not, my voices are engaged in not important and not necessary (as established by their own point of view) standards of bad or false judgment (that they deny upto death), that relates to the injury of the entirely blameless or entirely innocent, and therefore cannot escape being challenged by God or other ghosts. In the meantime, the solutions always appear to be some simple colloquialism that a child could understand, but matches good judgment from the 1880's, or 1950's, (my neighbours are freaking out), rather than blind, or evil judgment, against others, in which case they search out vulnerabilities and refuse to take risks that relate to work they cannot avoid while engaged in what they claim to be escalations or descalations of social or religious warfare, in the spirit world, from far away.

They have nothing better to do than try to destroy their next self-appointed target because the alternatives are to deal with people who attack them for similar confused purposes (so say the voices). None of these voices can be voices unless they first accept some type of leverage bargaining position with others also in the ghost world.

People say that absolute power absolutely corrupts, well, these voices are defending from corrupt forms of power and domination all the time by being the corrupt networking person, and being the domination expert. I find, that either I dominate my voices, or I get dominated by them, and they are all "trained" to accept safe or good forms of domination while living in hell, rather than across the street, etc. I don't the let the women ghosts say more than one sentence, to prevent their occupational delusional strategies, and I out-competed many of the other more serious bargaining positions already. Then I find out what pressures they deal and counsel against things they claim to control that create the pressure they deal with to begin with until they agree to do what God wants done and depressure their world, and always try to avoid being the topic of conversation because they hold a right to life denial against apparently, all the people of earth, including your neighbours etc. which makes this strategy backfire.

They are dark nasty people, which means we have to be good decent people who are not vulnerable to the loss of our personal freedom or dignity to fake out authority and legitimacy, while they deal with apparently unlimited forms of power and control, and seek our life, but only from the voice world location. I find they are sychophantic usurpers of divine authority and grace who require a intellectual repair and a serious judgment review... They Kick Ass, but the alternative of total interpersonal destruction seems a little way to predicatable, and I stay away from other people after this forced confrontation, etc, and ask for charity money, anyone have any? I probably saved your life... and so have many other alamo schizophrenics, so far... etc.. Stop people from working for voices and just defend everyone without attacking people...​