• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Trying to fix it

Lizaje

Lizaje

When you self harm and immediately rush to do anything to just make it (the consequence, the injury) go away, as far as possible.

Lizaje

Lizaje

My arm actually hurts so much and I need it tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be able to use it much.😓

Lizaje

Lizaje

It hurts but I think I'll be able to use it okay. I kept some ice on it for some time.

M

Murasakibee

Hey, I'm glad you can you can use your arm okay and if you ever need to talk about things you can come to me. I have overcome self harm, even though I thought I never would. It was hard. Thoughts still lingers. If you need someone, even just to rant to I could listen :)

P

Prycejosh1987

Stop self harming and find a different and positive way to coping with issues. At least until you figure out a way to overcome to underlying issues.

Lizaje

Lizaje

Stop self harming and find a different and positive way to coping with issues. At least until you figure out a way to overcome to underlying issues.
I don't do so regularly. This was done in a fit of anger or rage. My emotional life is unstable. Sometimes when I have nothing to throw and nothing to hit or anyone to be with, I attack myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Self Harm Forum 21
N Self Harm Forum 4
A Self Harm Forum 2