• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Try to reach out to my friend or not

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi my friend blocked me on all social media etc last year around summer time when we had come out of lockdown.
It was my sons 18th and at this point you could have a small gathering on your garden so thats what i did as a big surprise for him got his closest friends with out him knowing round for this small garden party. i told my friend about this and she hit the roof she said i was not a responsible person, that i let her down any way for not meeting her the weekend before but i was ill and people need to take this serious and i was as bad as her other friend that let her down to go shag some bloke she just met. Didnt even let me reply just blocked me and not tried to contact me since. She does have mental health she has bipolar and bpd and was hospitalised twice last year i worry about her because she has children aswell. Shall i try to reach out to her i just want to know shes ok or shall i respect her wishes and leave her be. I really dont know what to do for the best.

stygianiron222

stygianiron222

i think you should try one more time to reach out to her, and if she doesn't listen then leave her alone. its her own fault if she wont listen. but if i was her i would be happy to have a friend that cares about me

PetitPois

PetitPois

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I agree with the previous poster. I would reach out once more. If you get no response, then it is best to leave it. You will then know you at least tried :)

B

beautywithin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Ive reached out now just see if she replies if not like u said at least i know i tried and she knows im still here if she ever needed me