• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Try to find some stability...

E

Ethan VI

Hi everyone, i'm suspecting lately that i'm dealing maybe with a some form of ocd, it's just too much, i was dealing with intrusive thoughts about sexuality in the past, now recently i have developed existential kind of ones, about morality specially, the thing is, i have tried to fight nihilistic arguments that deny morality but questions keep arising and arising, and there is an inmense mental urge to try to make rebutals about every question, and that is not sane for me. Personally, i don't care about the meaning of life and i didn't want to question why we have morals and if they're true or not, it was my mind who made me dive deeply, and i'm struggling now, feeling a little of distress, and recently feeling dangerous for society for having this doubts, fear of harming someone else because of my state of ambiguity about these issues. I don't need more explanations for rationality and morality, i just need to shut up my mind but i can't...

B

BlueWater

"I just need to shut up my mind but I can't..." That sounds familiar to me. Go see a therapist and ask about OCD.

O

Ocean117

Yes you literally have to say fuck u ocd and it takes ages but eventually you’ll let it go ! If everyone thought like us they’d also go mad but most people just aren’t bothered to pay attention to their thoughts