• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Truths about medications and negative voices...

K

kidangelikmix

If you continue to take your medication it gives the voice (whether it be positive or negative more power over you). You know how when they say when you hear voices you shouldn't smoke weed because it makes matters worse, they use the substance as a tool to influence you in a way. The medications prescribed work throughout your brain and effect the neurotransmitters (the part of your brain that sends messages and commands to your body) so they can easily at that point control what you think about, and how you physically function. Anyone who knows me on here should read my earlier post, I felt I was having troubles relaying the message to the fellow voice hearers. As of right now I feel a whole lot more intelligent but still have my positive voice guiding me through writing this, he is looking through my life as we speak and understands that I have great reading comprehension and understand how to structure sentences and paragraphs but still has to fight over my well being with the negative voice that is fighting over me getting this message to people in need.

Within the past month I have continued my strict workout schedule and things are starting to look extremely positive. The only way you are ever going to get complete control over every aspect in your life again is if you work all the toxins out of your body (running, walking, stretching, sit-ups, push-ups, your entire body my friends). Not only have I started to regain control but I am starting to look majorly attractive to the opposite sex. I actually got stopped by a very prominent photographer on 42nd street who exchanged information with me and wants me to model underwear for him. The only reason why I keep postponing is because due to the medication flowing throughout the muscles it has diminished the size of my penis so it appears smaller than the size it actually is. Even now the positive voice says he isn't gay but understands that he has to make me masturbate to return the functions/size of my reproductive system to myself.

For all of you looking for a way out take heed to my words. And I pray that you have some sort of positive entity as a voice to help guide you through this horrific experience. Please feel free to ask me any questions I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. And if any doctors are on here that have patients who hear voices please try to incorporate stretching and regular exercise in their daily routine because if you don't do so and just keep prescribing pills you are denying people such as myself the right to live their own lives...

Your Friend, Kidangelikmix

T

terri

Hey there, when did this so so happen in NY.....

New York my dear, for I was oh so there at the same same time as you and you know you are advocating medications, medicine, and perhaps, hmmm, some would say steroids, and so what you have got to do is so ditch the sa'lot and go there and do that and go give it a go, andgospel, what you have so gt to do is keep away from thse members and do no such thing as masturbate either and stop it right now, and do nothing other than go the central point and doh central pivot and go there this very morning for they needed you there for you are excelling yourself and go zhat church of the bland as swell you know and do not do anything other than follow our footsteps for they are after you and you know it now, and so don't run away, don't turn back and don't do anything other than walk past Times Square and do no one any harm whatsoever and do someone nothing other than go ride on the bull of the brashness and go off on one at us over there and go laughter for you would not be so taken away as we are here over doing something no ridiculous and do nothing other than go there as swell and we know you are only kiddin us for youknow full swell you cannot have a penis redcton through out life not without surgeons involved so you are seeing a double image, not unlike a crossover and you are sore at me and us for saying this, but I have control of s'all and sal lies as swell and lees dhat is and was and so sallies we are doing now and aunties as swell and so now no danger and so off you go off on your footsteps and don't forget I do doh watch ya and do that and zhat an so car bombs occurring in new york and new year and so on and so on and so on and so on and so bombs away and for us zhat means no fear at all only rather roppen eggs time for what ges in comes out of your front and back bottom and goes fartin off and farts are off on him on the front bottom and back bottom and the females go wonder what i have gone off about and front bottoms are for farting from as swell as back bums and so that's how we go blow ourselves up and so on and so forces and zhat picnictime in zhoe olden days bible was so so so so rite and so correct and so right as swell and so what it means was that picnic of the sermon on zhoe mount and for gosh sake stop eating so many burgeers overseas for i am so gettin so no thin no so s'longer and going fabber and fabber and fatter and fatter and so no nig nops not any s'longer for zhoe whities and whites are bafin black and blacker and blacker nd saner and saner and saner and saner and insane as swell wiv laffteer and laffin their bleedin heads off and laughing all the s'while while the rest of the world goes....

wht's gone off ossifer har har ha ha and he he teaser's are sin and so are you and you and you and you and yar and yar and yar and so on and so forces go with you and wear your hair in a pony tail if you wanna for you are so s'long haired you have it around your hankles and harkles and harbuckles are sin and so are bockles in fronk baffin back passagin and so on and so forth and so on the way back from tomsha am goin and a going zhere and zhere and zhere and goin to see what's gone off for fear she is sick and for fear she is and so on and so forthes and forches and forths and forced put meat and so on and so forced meat and forced back zhoe foreskin and so on and foreskin so does so now knows sit zit and zits and zits and itz sitz times and zits are spots of plagues and schiztoids are zhitzoids and zhitzoids are teenagers and we are all sort o 18 and not a penny more and so on and hu age ism is sin and is si and sin and sin and sigh for now i have to pack up, so tatars he he he he.... ooo ..... bubbles of wind for hims a gas ser of a man and gassin himself laffin......called helium, for true, laffin gas and dust muft s'tell our wendo nearly died laffin through gassin and so i nearly died through blue gas, the one dhat tonned me up a notch and took me over and sort o was out on it any way and sort of no long4r laffin for all was true and what his name was was no sir of mine, a drunk of a man in charge of little irls and boys and took me all of 10 years to go back for that teggy pull, so snot a lot of toohache zhen....... so tatas re so now on and so as i said our mam picked me put cracked me around the head and kicked my back and i came back to life for that man was as intoxicated as a piffin newt as we say around her totally pissed out of his hed, gave me far too much gas and not much air, chucked something vile down my throat, could not breath or speak and so was so takn ot by the devils impcarnate hisself, and sort of can still smell the stakes and the stacks and the gas and the metal and still can gag at the smell and taste of it all and our wengo can confirm it all and it was called the gas that turned me blue and then grey nd then wax for i was as dead as a doh doh and as dumb as struck dumnb through terror so our nicest doptor in the world doctor nice man now was a dentist who did an operation and did it alright and i miss out that other raynor and that raynor for so so so so sobvious zhat it.....ran through doh family, and I don't care who knows it, I am ME i AM AND I AM NO LIAR SO TATAS and so far so good and so on and so forces go with yo and yo and yo and yo yo and yo yo head days have no begun for me again or so so so so severe was s'all and so on and so fores be through for you and forces as swell and fores and fivos do so no no exist so not now and so on and so forces and so now i do no menged.....so on and so forces be with yo, yo yo had, hope you enjoy, gleeful laffin here s'tims ahead, hehehehehe ha ha..... goo on you big bag odour ....haha:scared: s'not me doh..... chuckle bum:redface:

T

terri

hell it is so not easy...............to try to find your way around this forum! and now I have put

that to rest I want say that, I was in New York one day as well and thoughts of a medium were there and what they said was.....

OH PLEASE DO HELP ME AND SO ON AND SO FORTH AND SO NOW THAT I AM HERE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE NO GAMES THESE DAYS AND SO NOW DEAR MIKE YOU HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU AND I DO SO NOT HAND IT TO YOU AND SO NOW THERE IS NO FEAR HERE AND YOU ARE SO NOW AND SO ON AND SO IN AND SO IM AND SO ON AND SO FORTH AND SO NOW HOW DO YOU SLEEP WITH BENEDYLIN AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON AND NOW I DO NO NO POST AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ONA ND NO NO MORE AND SEE HOW LONG BEFORE THEY DO BAN ME AND FOR WHAT....LETTING OFF STEAM FOR IT IS SO INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND THIS FORUM, AND NOT WELL SEP OUP AND SORT OF DO NOT WANNA TO OFFEND AND SO WHAT I DO MEAN IS THAT HTERE ARE SO NO WHERES AND WHYFORES AND SO NO ONES AND SO NOTHIN AND SO NOTTIN AND SO ON AND SO AM COMING OUT OF SUPPORT OF SOMEONE CALLED OH THERESA WHO IS NO FRIEND OF OURS AND SO ON AND BIGFATDOOM AS WELL FOR HERE WITH ARE AND SO WE ARE PROPHESIES AND WE ARE PROPHETS YOU KNOW AND WE ARE SO THERE NOW AND SO NOW YOU KNOW THAT ALL IS OH SO TRUE AND SO WHAT YOU DO IS DO NOP NOT NOT BAN ME AND DO NOT BAN US AND DO NOT TAKE OFF OUR WORDS AND DO NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN REALISE THAT ALL IS TRUE, THAT WE ARE ALL PROPHETS YOU KNOW AND ALL THOSE VOICE HEARERS WHO ARE HO HO H'E MMMEDIATE YOU KNOW AND IMMEDIATES YOU KNOW AND ALL FOR LANGUAGE YOU ARE AND SO YOU DO KNOW AND YOU DO KNOW AND YOU DO KNOW SHOULD YOU STILL BE WITH US THAT FOR YOU TO T'READ THIS AMBER NUNDERSTAND YOU KNOW FULL S'WELL THAT YOU ARE NOW PROPHETS ALSO SO DON'T FOR ONE MOMENT TAKE ME OR US OR ANY OF OUR FRIENDS OFF FOR WE ARE SORT O SAVING OUR WHORLS AND OUR WORLD AND OUR PLANET AND ALL THE REST AND SO ON AND SO FORTH AND SO NOW I DO GO PO A QUESTION ARE YOU STILL THERE NOW AND ARE YOU STILL READING AND DO YOUR COMPUHER DO THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND DO YOU SO APPEAR THERE AND DO THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND THAT AND DO YOU KNOW S'ALL AND SAL AND DO YOU KNOW M E AND DO YOU KNOW ME AND ME AND ME AND ME AND DO YOU SO KNOW US AND WHAT WE ARE DOING IS WORKING TOGETHER AND SO NOW I GO WATCH MYSELF AND HE GOES WATCH AND I DO KNOW I AM NOT FOR FORGETTING MY MOBILE PHONE AND SO ON AND SO FORTH AND SO ON AND SO FORTH AND SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE AND WE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE FOUR NO MORE AND TWO WE ARE AND WE ARE FOUR AND FOUR MAKE SIX AND NO MORE.....

SO THERE YOU ARE(y)