Trust Issue...

Y

Yodagirl

Am I the only one going through this? I truly feel like I can’t trust anyone. For example I met a really great person on this forum, but I continue to doubt if I can truly trust.. I always draw back and seem to wonder if intentions are true. I hate living like this,does anyone have any advice on how to get over trust issues?
Thanks in advance

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi I have only just woken so sorry if this reply is useless
I have trust issues too ,I have been let down so much in the past
but I am trying to let go of that and learn to trust again xx
I think you are a really nice person who deserves happiness xx
sorry im sleepy! but wanted to reply xx

Y

Yodagirl

hi I have only just woken so sorry if this reply is useless
I have trust issues too ,I have been let down so much in the past
but I am trying to let go of that and learn to trust again xx
I think you are a really nice person who deserves happiness xx
sorry im sleepy! but wanted to reply xx
Thanks so much Hun 😊 that’s the same for me starting at childhood,I have just always been let down by even the closest of people to me (parents) I’m trying to let go and trust as well,but the untrusting feels like it has such power over me. Sometimes I feel like shutting down completely and letting someone go before they get the chance to let me down. Thanks for the reply. Thanks, I think you’re a really nice person that deserves happiness as well! :hug:

honeybadger

honeybadger

Am I the only one going through this? I truly feel like I can’t trust anyone. For example I met a really great person on this forum, but I continue to doubt if I can truly trust.. I always draw back and seem to wonder if intentions are true. I hate living like this,does anyone have any advice on how to get over trust issues?
Thanks in advance
Trusting nobody is the survivalist technique used by many. You don't for a reason not to be ignored.