• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

trumatised by gangster/gang

S

sonicyth

Hi my life was going just just fine in 2009 till i moved into a flat in 2008 with fine walls am a musician an when i played my guitar the neibourgh would bang down but i just ignored them but unknown to me the girl an guy staying knew a gangster thats what they told me through the ceiling again thin walls so one night as i was going to sleep they decided to do a really sick wind up they made out that her boyfriend was a crazy nutter an had a gun an was gonna shoot through the ceiling at me an there was thumping an banging they kept this going till 10am sat morning during which time i was terrified then said to stop playing my guitar so as you can imagine i was very angry to be taken in like this they were definitely gang related cause who does that??but the next night all hell broke lose i started to hear there voices in my ear until i got so scared an went to hospital an said i had a microchip in my head an needed an xray i didnt know what the hell was going on but it felt real an it was scary i then phoned my folks with no help or understandin from a&e i may had they phoned the doc an now 6years later am on meds not working an when i vent out at what that gang did to me i get intense feeling of fear i get there voices in my head saying hey you an were a criminal gang an youve fucked with us were gonna speed your heart rate up till you keel over an die an you done it this time wait till mark finds out etc etc an he like the gang leader an the same voice i heard at flat this can go on all night with womans voices like the upstairs neibourghs voice an needless to say i cant sleep or eat for two days its hell.its pretty obvious that the stress an truma that i suffered with this sick as fuck wind up has maniefested its self in my brain an the voices pretend there someone else like this is really lesley your talking to or is it just like a complete head fuck just like what they were like in 2009 i believe they were a gang that knew a gangster etc.am looking for advise on how to deal with these voices an have a better quality of life.thanks advice will be greatly appreciated x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

It sounds like that was an incredibly upsetting experience for you.

Just to clarify - when this happened, did they say these things to you face-to-face or was it that you heard them sort of through the walls?

Are you living in the same flat now, or have you moved on?

My suggestion for you would be to try and seek some counselling. It can really help to talk to somebody who is there to listen to you without judgement.

I am not sure what to advise about the voices. We do have a "Hearing Voices" section on this forum - perhaps there might be some more suited advice on how to cope when voices are particularly bad...
I mean it's not something i've experienced myself, so I don't really fully understand how bad it is and what can help.

S

sonicyth

Hi thanks somersetscorpio for reply i appreciate it :).It was through the ceiling crap soundproofing in flat.I have since moved to a different flat an have had no problems with anybody shouting through ceiling at me.i think i was
just in the flat at the wrong time you just dont know who your neibourghs are or who they know.I actually went
for counciling two weeks ago an i was fine on the thursday then started venting out loud about what happened in 2009 how karma is gonna bite them on the ass for what they did to me that sort of thing an then there voices ie neibourghs voices came back men an woman an they were saying all kinds of horrible things to me like gangs gangster would do but only in my head from ear to ear i couldnt sleep couldnt eat it for two days took a diazpam to help me sleep was awful basically ive been trumatised by this sick wind up.an thats whats making me have these horror movies playing inside my head.am gonna see if theres a support group near me that i can go to also buy a book on hearing voices unfortunately counciling just brought it all back to me..thanks for your advice though x