• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Truehope- something that really helps

B

bumblebee1

I had tried various medications, without much success and had researched the condition thoroughly before stumbling across Truehope, a nutitional suppliment. I have now been on these for nearly two years and the effects have been mindblowing and unparalleled by anything else that I have tried. I can now lead a normal life and can do things that I never believed possible. I can no longer live without them, as even when I have missed a dose I immediately feel myself slipping back into a depression and become extrememely iritable and angry, or just euphoric. Alot of people stuggle to believe that a nutritional suppliment could be so effective, but there are thousands of people across the world now taking this and the rate of success is extrememly high. Hope this helps! :)

bumblebee1

http://www.truehope.com/default.aspx

B

bumblebee1

no, sorry if it sound like one. I just realised that you're not meant to send links, but don't know how to edit. :unsure:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bipolar Forum 5