• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Trtigger Warning: groups of my abusers/ rapists

• Thread starter Ritual Abuse Survivor
  • Start date
Ritual Abuse Survivor

Ritual Abuse Survivor

I was involved with abuser A for 40 days straight in 2008 from July to August. He was being nice to me, by giving me wealth and possessions, when another part of me took over and I discovered he was making a deal with me.

His deal was subtle. His words were tender. He told me he loved me. Another part of me took over, was when he raped and molested me.

I graduated from a bachelor degree in architecture back in 2017, May 24-25. That was another part of me.

I was 21 years old. I believe the victim will be esteemed soon. I had nothing left in my life, but that is when I will have everything back.

It was the same date May 24-25, 2015 when I have traveled to 4 different places without him finally. I was having a bit of relief on my own.

3 days before that time, I was being molested by groups of abusers. I was video recorded of being raped and they were accessing those records for their own sexual gratification.

I have DID alters. The actual time should have fitted 3 days ago, despite 3 days after. My alters do remember things in time warped manner.

3 years ago from 2020 was 2017. That was going backwards when before I was first hospitalised in the psychiatric ward. My parts look backward and I’m forward looking.

Back in 2017, the groups of abusers were travelling from Egypt to Israel.

I was sacrificed of blood, being ritualistically abused by them and now I understand what’s going on.

Bipolarbear2

Bipolarbear2

It's a little bit hard to understand exactly what you mean. Are you writing here for help or are you sharing your story?

I'm sorry to hear that you were raped and abused. It's awful. You didn't deserve to be treated like that.
Did you have any support in 2008 or 2017? Did you report them to the police?
You said you understand what's going in, can you explain?

Ritual Abuse Survivor

Ritual Abuse Survivor

It's a little bit hard to understand exactly what you mean. Are you writing here for help or are you sharing your story?

I'm sorry to hear that you were raped and abused. It's awful. You didn't deserve to be treated like that.
Did you have any support in 2008 or 2017? Did you report them to the police?
You said you understand what's going in, can you explain?
I was writing for both support and to share my experiences. Regards of police, I had victims like me they are funding themselves for private investigators. I’m just wondering what’s the difference.

Bipolarbear2

Bipolarbear2

You have my support and respect. You can do CBT one to one. The group one won't be going into details about your problems. It's about learning the tools to help you. They give you homework to complete.

Police can only do so much in investigating your case. A private investigator would dig deeper and be able to spend more time on it.