• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

triggers

C

Chumfo34

Whatever you do, just remember some of these people doing it, don't realize what they are doing...they are normal people being weaponized.
Yeah I believe that’s partially because the rumors that are made up about us are pretty fucked up and people think I’m a monster or something. I’m really not sure.

I

IDontCare99

Wow I can’t explain how great I feel reading your message because I think part of this whole thing that’s kept me sick the whole time is that I felt alone and I’ve been too afraid to talk about it and it seems like every time I talk about it that’s when I start getting all these weird messages on my phone and random people showing up in my life and I’ll kinds of other shit. Which, what usually happens is I’m sent back into a traumatize state. My mother was completely crazy and by that I mean she totally lost her mind and didn’t talk normal like we do anymore. She spoke and metaphors and I’ll kinds of other stuff. But I think she was fucked with you back in the day and part of the trauma gets passed on through our DNA and that’sIt’s may be a little bit easier for some of us to be re-traumatized than others. I happen to have a really weak support system in terms of family. Well not exactly week but they definitely didn’t understand what was going on with me and weren’t really able to help me at all for the last decade. Partially why that is is because they never went through it and everybody just asked me well what makes you so special why would anyone want to fuck with you constantly? My question is actually yeah isn’t that kind of expensive I mean I’m not even that big of a threat? But I’m not sure how it all works and frankly I don’t wanna know and I don’t really care because I got better and cooler and funnier things to think about. I like to think about the good life and sing songs about getting high with a girl by my side.
That's so sad, for a decade. I couldn't imagine...I'm very sorry. I can relate a lot to what you say. Thanks so much for the conversation. It's really helped actually. I feel a little bit better after reading this not because of what you went through, but nice someone gets it. I still can't believe "a whole decade" wow.

C

Chumfo34

Yeah dude I can’t believe I haven’t taken my life. I’ve had friends who have taken their lives and I think this might partially be why. Two of us had stuff in common and that was that we both traveled to a certain western state in the us.

C

Chumfo34

Yeah dude I can’t believe I haven’t taken my life. I’ve had friends who have taken their lives and I think this might partially be why. Two of us had stuff in common and that was that we both traveled to a certain western state in the us.
Three of us I mean.

C

Chumfo34

Also yeah we can talk sometime if you want I tried to start a conversation with you earlier but it wouldn’t let me maybe you could try to start one with me on a personal message

I

IDontCare99

It doesn't let me send messages, or I just can't find it right now lol

I

IDontCare99

I think this has been going on a lot longer than what I originally thought. I just noticed at the beginning of the pandemic...but now I think back over the years, and realize it's been going on a long time it seems. I feel stupid for just now realizing it.

I

IDontCare99

Do you think it's everybody, and some of us are just now seeing the stuff?

C

Chumfo34

I think this is been going on since the beginning of language. People have found a way to manipulate people by finding out what they’re insecure about and using it against them. It keeps people afraid to be who they really wanna be. Anything sexual secrets are major because that’s one of the only things we have that people can’t take away from us is our sexuality. That’s why it’s important to make friends with our skeletons and clear our closet so that we can live a happy life. We need to just come to terms with her demons. I had a dream the other night and this guy told me I have to except the yin Yang in life and I will be happier. I can’t really think of any better simple advice than that.

C

Chumfo34

Do you think it's everybody, and some of us are just now seeing the stuff?
I think that we all share a lot in common more than we talk about in terms of our insecurities and this is the stuff that keeps us sick. Phones I think are used to manipulate as well as movies and all sort of other devices even books. Newspapers magazines. I was told I was on a tear watchlist for hitchhiking America. And I was told by the people that I was traveling with but they are on the list. I didn’t understand it and I didn’t think it was real until after my life got destroyed. What it did show me is that I’m not perfect and I make mistakes too but that doesn’t mean it’s fair what they still did to me for the remaining years. I don’t think everybody gets the in person harassment. I can’t say for sure what it is that makes the people that get harassed in person different but I think it might have something to do with their intelligence level and their leader ship qualities and the truth they speak and that’s what these people are trying to silence is the truth from being told because there’s a big lie being told and it’s been being told for a long long long time and that’s why people believe it but it’s actually a load of bull crap.

C

Chumfo34

I’m gonna look up how to start a conversation with somebody I tried to do it but it’s not letting me

C

Chumfo34

I just want to publicly say that some girl just added me on tinder and the place where she went to college was the same state from where the guy was from that caused by initial trauma. This is how they try to trigger my PTSD by coupling the original event with a similar person place or thing so that my mind will go back to the original event and I will be scared all over again. But you can only be scared so many times before you say fuck this. I drank alcohol for a long time to deal with this so I never got over it because I never dealt with it. Some people maybe will be able to deal with stuff when they’re drunk all the time but it just didn’t work for me that way. Clearing up mentally and going through the bullshit was one of the only things that has helped. In March it will be a year that I’ve stop drinking and I quit smoking cigarettes like a chimney back in August.

C

Chumfo34

Somebody just told me how to start a conversation and all you have to do is click on the persons profile and it should come up but for some reason it’s not coming up on your profile I don’t care 99.