• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

triggers

C

Chumfo34

I’ve basically completely deleted all my social media platforms because I feel like I was being Gaslit through them. One way to gaslight me was I would get specific messages at specific times from specific people saying specific things. Another way of saying it as I am getting messages that seemed too coincidental to be a coincidence. The only platform I haven’t deleted is Instagram and it keeps sending me weird notifications that are meaningless. It just happened a minute ago and it wasn’t a notification it was Instagram pulling me to somebody’s page and one of their stories was titled homeland.And one of my triggers his homeland security because I hitch hiked America and I’m pretty sure they caught up to me and scared the shit out of me and that’s why I have paranoid personality disorder.

C

Chumfo34

This is how I feel like they gaslight me through my phone. They’ll comment on one of my social media posts or whatever and the context of them, either their name or some of the content on their page will almost always include one or more of my triggers. I think someone who knows psychology planned my ppd and made my neutral stimulus the military so I would have to feel like the whole military is out to get me. Let’s see anyone deal with that one!!!!!

C

Chumfo34

Be nice to know if anybody else has that neutral stimulus because then i wouldn’t have to be so alone. Mind you I never had a huge problem with the military before this. I didn’t necessarily agree with it all but I didn’t think that they were out to get me. my relatives served And before this happened to me I saw the military as something that protected us but now I see it as something that protects the rich so that they can continue to destroy the earth. Nobody wins in war. Ever!!

I

IDontCare99

Hey, you aren't alone. I heard about a senator here sending messages or calling people who have a criminal record...I'm pretty sure they are offering money to people to swipe their records clean to gaslight and trigger people.

Also have people come up to me in the grocery store saying "I don't care what *they* say about you, I think you're okay"...Lots of social engineering gangstalking going on. They've been making themselves known. Even know the name of the senator:)

I

IDontCare99

He may be an ex state senator...I know he was for a while...I wasn't sure he still was, but one of the people that's fucking with me, told me about getting a call and offer for *insert name here* to get their record swiped.

I

IDontCare99

I believe he spoke at my school when I was in elementary. I'm not 100% sure that's what's going on, but the interaction was strange...and there was gaslighting...so I'm paying attention.

I

IDontCare99

Anyways, society is one big shit show right now. I'm just going to go mind my own business now.

Hope you feel better.

C

Chumfo34

Yeah I mean I just want to have a normal life and I don’t really know what that means anymore because I feel like my brains been warped the point of no return. I have close relationships with my friends and family and like I’ve said in another post I’m an amazing person I do for others, I’m great with kids, I’ve worked my ass off my whole life, and that’s why I am speaking out because I deserve peace. I’m not a bad person and I have absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

C

Chumfo34

But I know in my heart that I’m not crazy and I am one of these small percentage of people that gets fucked with. Its the only answer. For some of us it’s because we say the truth and aren’t afraid to and these gangs of whoever they are come out to play. I can’t help who I am I was just born not to believe bullshit.

I

IDontCare99

But I know in my heart that I’m not crazy and I am one of these small percentage of people that gets fucked with. Its the only answer. For some of us it’s because we say the truth and aren’t afraid to and these gangs of whoever they are come out to play. I can’t help who I am I was just born not to believe bullshit.
You will be okay...be brave. I see a tide shifting soon...hopefully lol.

I just ignore them...or play back. I will admit, I have made many mistakes in my life, but nobody deserves this crap. No one. I don't care if you've been in prison for whatever. It's bs.

You are not crazy. Just believe that. You may have some depression, anxiety and stuff going on, but you aren't crazy...I have had delusions in the past, but this isn't a delusion. You got this, and if you haven't done anything wrong, this definitely should not be happening to you!

Just ignore it, and don't let it get to you. You can have fun with it to, just don't snap. Keep your cool and you will make it:)

I

IDontCare99

I think there's a lot more people out there dealing with this than you know, who just don't want to admit it for personal reasons. You aren't alone!

I

IDontCare99

Whatever you do, just remember some of these people doing it, don't realize what they are doing...they are normal people being weaponized.

C

Chumfo34

You will be okay...be brave. I see a tide shifting soon...hopefully lol.

I just ignore them...or play back. I will admit, I have made many mistakes in my life, but nobody deserves this crap. No one. I don't care if you've been in prison for whatever. It's bs.

You are not crazy. Just believe that. You may have some depression, anxiety and stuff going on, but you aren't crazy...I have had delusions in the past, but this isn't a delusion. You got this, and if you haven't done anything wrong, this definitely should not be happening to you!

Just ignore it, and don't let it get to you. You can have fun with it to, just don't snap. Keep your cool and you will make it:)
See this is exactly what I needed to hear today. Because there are days where I can go about it fine and even joke back with them a little bit too but in reality it’s not a joke. There may or may not have been things done that put my life in danger. And I don’t care how tough you are that would give anybody PTSD. I think the desire and greed for money is so intense with these people that they will stop at nothing or perhaps the lies that have been told about me are so disgusting that people actually believe I’m a monster. I know I’ve never done anything that bad and I actually would like to know what the rumors are if there are. But I agree,you know, like if I haven’t done anything wrong I just should not let it get to me and realize that it’s just a part of society and let those people carry all that baggage. I can set the bags down now. Thanks.

C

Chumfo34

Wow I can’t explain how great I feel reading your message because I think part of this whole thing that’s kept me sick the whole time is that I felt alone and I’ve been too afraid to talk about it and it seems like every time I talk about it that’s when I start getting all these weird messages on my phone and random people showing up in my life and I’ll kinds of other shit. Which, what usually happens is I’m sent back into a traumatize state. My mother was completely crazy and by that I mean she totally lost her mind and didn’t talk normal like we do anymore. She spoke and metaphors and I’ll kinds of other stuff. But I think she was fucked with you back in the day and part of the trauma gets passed on through our DNA and that’sIt’s may be a little bit easier for some of us to be re-traumatized than others. I happen to have a really weak support system in terms of family. Well not exactly week but they definitely didn’t understand what was going on with me and weren’t really able to help me at all for the last decade. Partially why that is is because they never went through it and everybody just asked me well what makes you so special why would anyone want to fuck with you constantly? My question is actually yeah isn’t that kind of expensive I mean I’m not even that big of a threat? But I’m not sure how it all works and frankly I don’t wanna know and I don’t really care because I got better and cooler and funnier things to think about. I like to think about the good life and sing songs about getting high with a girl by my side.