Triggering yourself

Z

Zoe's temp

Okay this is going to sound really creapy and i know it is but i can't stop.. I find myself deliberately triggering myself by looking at pictures of really skinny girls or Sh pictures.. I don't know why i do this but i can't get myself to stop..
Does anyone else do this?

L

lostinthought

Hello.yes i did for a while with the sh pictures online.But i then started to realise that its just giving me ideas so i knocked it on the head.But yes i did.

Z

Zoe's temp

I'm trying to not but i keep finding myself doing it without realising D: atleast i know i'm not the only one

L

lostinthought

Im sure theres many more who sh that have looked into it that way.As long as its not giving you ideas.if it is then you really need to come away from it and do something else.Have you any hobbies or interests.I like going on the amazon app and typing in things i want and then putting them on my amazon wish list.But ive always liked window shopping anyway.we all have to keep ourselves busy when we are feeling unsafe in the sh way.xx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I force myself to watch animal cruelty programmes to hurt myself ,I feel if I don't watch them I don't care about the suffering and im weak and evil
x
also I force myself to go over and over all the ways my mum could die-that's more OCD than triggering myself I guess
I hope this feels better for you soon xx

A

atlantis

for me, it's movies.

on the days where i can't feel anything at all, then i'll just watch a movie that i know that i really shouldn't, but if i can feel the emotion in the movie, then i know i'm alive.

L

lostinthought

Zoe dont worry as you can see lots of people do it.Like i said if its giving you ideas then pull away and do something else.lots of us have done it.And we arnt freaks.xx

Zoe :)

Zoe :)

It's not that it's giving me ideas but it's making me want to.. I'm seeing mine fade and I don't like when they're gone but I can see others and it makes me want them..

L

lostinthought

Zoe you need to stop looking at others.you say its making you want to.theres your answer.please.Also i totaly get the not wanting them to fade.Ive also felt that many times.you and wierd or a freak.But nows its time to back off from the looking up scars bit.Not easy but you need to stay as safe as you can.xx

E

Elfgirl

I too do this. I also deliberately trigger my PTSD symptoms. It's like an odd thing, what triggers me, also fascinates me.