• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Triggered... feeling impulsive .. help

T

TearyEyedx

I went onto my other social media account and I had commented on someone’s picture and for some reason, other people thought it would be a good idea to poke fun at me. I had nearly got through the day without being upset but now I’m struggling, it’s 2020 and I’m still getting bullied online. It’s not fair and I cannot take it anymore, they all gang up and just say whatever they want, not realising they have seriously done some damage..... I just want someone to actually care and not judge me.. but I guess that will never happen... FML.. my heart is racing and I think I’m gonna have a impulsive episode.. the tips of my fingers are feeling tingly and I’m losing control of how to cope ..

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am so sorry people have been so mean. You have not done anything wrong. Sadly, many bullies like to hide behind a keyboard and bully others for kicks as they are pathetic people.

P

Purpleplum

Remove yourself from social media. Social media can be like a disease.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I agree with purpleplum. I know is seems the whole world is on social media but for people like us it can be very triggering. I am not on any social media and I think that is best.

P

Pollypop

I went onto my other social media account and I had commented on someone’s picture and for some reason, other people thought it would be a good idea to poke fun at me. I had nearly got through the day without being upset but now I’m struggling, it’s 2020 and I’m still getting bullied online. It’s not fair and I cannot take it anymore, they all gang up and just say whatever they want, not realising they have seriously done some damage..... I just want someone to actually care and not judge me.. but I guess that will never happen... FML.. my heart is racing and I think I’m gonna have a impulsive episode.. the tips of my fingers are feeling tingly and I’m losing control of how to cope ..
I agree with @Purpleplum and @ bpd2020.
Remove yourself.
I have seen people so upset by social media.
I have never used it because of bullying, cowardice and what can become
invasive
This forum is none of those and I feel safe.

Good luck with what you decide to do.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Delete social media accounts. They only bring problems for people like us.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Delete social media accounts. They only bring problems for people like us.
Or stay on them till all your family have disowned you. I say better to leave early so you dont have disowned part

AnnN

AnnN

Yes, from social media I was made my biggest mistake when I was in very scary psychosis. I recommend that it's better without following the people pages too often.

ParxSP

ParxSP

I deactivated my Facebook account 4 weeks ago tomorrow and, believe me, I feel so much less stressful. I plan to go back on tomorrow... maybe.... just to celebrate my 4 weeks. I was addicted to it but, like you, suffered badly with what people were saying on my statuses!!

I am now on Instagram and loving it.