• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Triggered by The News

E

english rose

I get triggered by the TV, at the moment there's a lot of talk about how children need to get back to school after a long break due to Covid19, some people say it's not safe - others say that children will suffer more by staying away from school & not just because of the academic side of things, it's said they need to be with their peers for social development - it just makes me think how being with my peers at school served as a complete utter character assassination which left me with zero confidence & zero self-esteem (getting Covid-19 would have been far preferable).

bpd2020

bpd2020

I can understand why you would find that triggering. I too had a terrible experience at school and would have benefited from the lockdown. I am so sorry you had such a bad time at school. Those memories never leave us.

jackolantern

jackolantern

I get triggered by the TV, at the moment there's a lot of talk about how children need to get back to school after a long break due to Covid19, some people say it's not safe - others say that children will suffer more by staying away from school & not just because of the academic side of things, it's said they need to be with their peers for social development - it just makes me think how being with my peers at school served as a complete utter character assassination which left me with zero confidence & zero self-esteem (getting Covid-19 would have been far preferable).
Totally understand ER, i try not to watch the news anymore, the worst thing the other day was when i went for a drink in a city pub and omg SKY news was on all the time !!!!
The alcohol helped though, i not even supposed to drink on my medication but small quantity seems to be fine with me :)

I

indigo6

The school mask thing has turned me into a mobster today. I am going to question and insult every parent I see for just letting this happen.
Its pure cruelty. NO EXCUSE.
Anyone so weak to say yes sir to the govts about this, shouldnt have children.Parents are guardians for a small persons future.
If any of them had followed NON mainstream news they would have learned by now already that they need not put their children through it.
If everyone had been objecting to every draconian bullshit order we wouldnt be in this mess.
Children in squares, with masks and visors??????
Who is to blame?????? All adults.
We got here because we let it.
Im so sad about this. I cannot stand to see children masked up. The child abusers will be having a thrill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

indigo6

Ever heard of NON mainstream media??
Try watching that, re think this utter shit youre being force fed and QUICK

Vernon Coleman.
Anna Brees.
Keep Britain Free
To name a few.