• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

TRIGGER

letmein

letmein

i over use it tbh

so freakig low today feel ill

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

You just feeling ugly because you're feeling down. I bet you're not ugly at all.
Anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder or so they say.

letmein

letmein

thanks butterfly but i a ugly iside and out....

TRIGGER-[---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SHOULD GO

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Are you on your own over xmas? I am, so i'd rather you did'nt go yet pleeaasseee.

Not making light of how you feel, but i guess we got to make the best of it. Did i read you have a daughter, are you seeing her over xmas?

letmein

letmein

hey thak you

yes seeig daughter...

B

BrightRaesGrey

Hi there I get those lows too. I also feel like I am so ugly on my lows. But I was just watching a show and realized everyone is beautiful in there own way especially when they own it. There was a girl in tv who I thought wow she is beautiful and the more I looked at her I thought wow she has flaws like me a bigger nose a crooked smile actually she was just normal looking but because he character made her confident it made her beautiful. So my advice and what I decide I’m going to do is own who I am own my flaws and show more of my personality. crazy bipolar me. So my advice is own who you are and have a great personality overpower what you look like. Also my therapist is working on cbt with me because I get consumed by negativit thought of not being adequate. Look up cbt. Maybe it will help you. Try repeating to yourself things that you are good at and the things that are positive. For instance I suffer from chronic pain as well and I feel like a bad mom on my lows because I’m not spending enough time with my son because I’m in bed sick. So what do is tell myself these are just negative thoughts. I’m in a low and soon I’ll be out. Repeat the positive things I do as a mother and call my son in my room and play a game with him to get my mode out of my thoughts. I also take an anxiety pill. As a longer term goal I make sure to do one thing a day with my son like homework or playing a game to fight the thought of not being a good enough as a mother I know that even on my lows I am doing my best by just making sure I do one thing with my son. So figure out what is making you feel like you don’t want to be here and and figure out how you can battle that even if it’s only one thing you can do. I hate hear people say they want to die. I hurt for you. I know that feeling but remember that will only hurt others around you and thing can get better just find things that you vmcan look forward to. Find a therapist if you don’t have one I look forward to that because I know on my highs I’ll be ok to talk and if I’m on a low and have an appointment she can help me find ways to fight my thoughts. Watch something on tv. Get your mind lost in a tv show. I hate exercising but I know they say it helps so I’ll make my self get up even if I go in my pjs and slippers and just walk up and down the block. Even that is the only exercise I can push myself to do I feel better after knowing I pushed my self to do something positive for my Illness. Please don’t hurt yourself. I’m so glad I found this forum. Even though I’m not on I low I like knowing that there are others on here that feel how I feel and I will have people to talk to when I am on a low. So I’m here to talk if you have questions or just want to vent. Because I know how talking about how I feel to others and why I’m feeling like that helps me. If you don’t have family that understand or can help you feel better at least there are things like this with others like me that understand exactly how you feel. Also I like to pain usually only on my highs so this last time I was in a low that was the last thing I felt like doing but I made myself do and to my surprise once I started I began to feel better. I hope these pointed help and im staying on in case you need to talk :)

B

BrightRaesGrey

Also I just read that you said you are ugly inside and I don’t believe it because you are here conversating with others. That’s a positive in your personality.

B

BrightRaesGrey

took zopicloe at 12 ad wet back to bed seven hours wasted feel so shit now.
It’s not wasted time it’s rest that we need that others don’t understand. Rest to get away from everything. Rest to let our mind heal. There will always be time to do the thing you have to get done. Remember we are different from the “normies” haha people with out bipolar. We understand here why you are sleeping so if it makes you feel better sleep. Soon you will be out of this low and when you are don’t have guilt for how you acted on your low. These feeling are feeling we cant control we can only do things that help us get through it.

letmein

letmein

in a ess took double zopiclone just feel so shit..

i wish sleep would turn to death.

letmein

letmein

so low...... cant go on

i need to go.

B

BrightRaesGrey

not safe.
Go to the hospital! Please. Don’t hurt yourself. People are scared of the whole 72 hold but it’s better than dying....and they will get you on the right track faster than your doctor is doing now. please!

letmein

letmein

still here...

sorry to scare anyone

just so low :(