Trigger!!!

K

Kimistry101

I would've never thought my son would be involved in a crime that will give him 20to 30years. All I keep thinking about.. I was'nt a good parent.I would do anything for my son, but the choices he made in his life is tearing me apart. There's so much going on in my head I feel sick and my whole body aches. I'm reaching out for support please.

BPDevil

BPDevil

I don't know you or what your son did, but I wouldn't blame yourself, I'm guessing your son is old enough to differentiate between right and wrong, so it is his responsibility, not yours. Although it must be extremely difficult for you to find out about this and where your son's life maybe heading.

Stay strong!

K

Kimistry101

Thank you so much for your response it really means alot to me. It's really hard for me to cope. I feel so numb
He's 25 years old

SoftRain

SoftRain

I am so sorry. That would be heartbreaking.
Sometimes kids take a direction all their own, not the way they were raised. Us parents always blame ourselves.
My heart goes out to you. Maybe that sentence will be decreased.
Hugs

K

Kimistry101

I feel like a failure. I appreciate your support. its so hard to stay strong. I'm in a really bad place. I called the suicide hotline tonight. It helped. Now I'm drowning myself with alcohol to try to ease the pain. I know it's not going to take the problem away, but I'm trying to find something to help me cope

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Bipolar Forum 6