• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

TRIGGER WARNING

A

albagobragh

Lots of love and cuddles and treats. Space maybe dont overcrowd her
Yeah, she doesn't like cuddles - she can't abide being picked up. She likes treats though!
We're trying to let her settle in and give her space - she's got the run of our house. Her name is Misty. How many cats do you have and if you feel safe to say, what are their names?

A

albagobragh

Ive never worked . Not done anything with my life just wasted it. Might as well die no one would miss me
Not working doesn't make you worthless, far from it. How old are you if you feel safe to say? You said previously you were staying with friends, I bet they are worried about you.

doomsayers

doomsayers

have you ever heard of DBT? Its dialectical behavioural therapy and was created for people with BPD. I am diagnosed with bipolar but did it as a course and still use some of the things it taught me. Maybe look it up and see what you think. Marsha Linehan is the person who originally created it.

You could ask your MHT if they run a course like that in your area. If so then ask to be put on it to help you. Its truly brilliant and I think should be rolled out for everyone with MH difficulties not just people living with BPD.
I was going to do DBT but i was too unstable

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
My cat is my world
and I am hers

I made a nice home just for me and her

doomsayers

doomsayers

my older one knows how to fall off of the floor (Tigger) :D

you are worth loads, doomsayers, your a amazing person who deserves to feel better :hug:

please stay, we care about you on this forum :hug:
I cant stay on here anymore. I am going to trigger someone.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Ask about DBT again - they should take people when they are unstable - that's the whole point of it!! I am annoyed for you not at you I hope you understand. I think it would be a life saver in more ways than one.

Please don't do anything to hurt yourself

A

albagobragh

Please stick with us @doomsayers and keep talking. Go to A&E or call 999 and tell them how you are feeling. You regretted not doing it a couple of days a go.

It sounds like DBT is worth pursuing - at least give it a chance.

I too am really, really annoyed for you, not at you.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
If I lived in Cheshire i d take you for coffee every day! I'm sure most on here would do the same

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I agree with everyone that you might receive better support at some point so should keep trying. Keep phoning 999 because that is the only way right now.

they aren't too busy
we aren't too busy
I've been through similar and thankfully there were people online and on 999 who kept me alive one more day.

don't give up hope
I haven't

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
You sound angry tonight.
Don't push it at yourself by hurting yourself
It is not you that has done anything wrong

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

I cant stay on here anymore. I am going to trigger someone.
So what if you do trigger someone. People get triggered all the time. Me included. Its just something we all need to learn how to cope with. This is the place to talk about our lives. Please keep talking. You are not alone.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I received far more love, care, information, friendship, acceptance, support from Mind, than i received anywhere else. It possibly saved my life.