• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

*****Trigger suicide**** Music was my childhood therapy

Prettyroses99

Prettyroses99

"Music has been very important in my life. Most of my youth and a good portion of my adult life was spent without a psychological diagnosis. Hence I was a walking bipolar with no treatment. Experiencing the world through deep depressions and high highs. The world was a crazy, mixed-up emotional mess to me." Chester Bennington

Linkin Park - Chester Bennington - bipolar - 2017 death

I never listened to Linkin Park but after Chester Bennington killed himself and finding out he was bipolar I started listening. I posted One More Light from the One More Light album 2017. His music is very deep.

While I can relate that music helped me through my youth, the medications and psych visits did very little. I was 16 for my first failed suicide attempt which lead to self harming for a year. My childhood and now adult years are and will always be a mixed-up emotional mess. Every morning I look in the mirror and I want to scream.

MoonShapedPool

MoonShapedPool

I was just talking about him on the `phone 🙏 🖤