• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Trigger!! Partner blaming me for him being offf work due to my mental health!!

L

Leogirl1983

Hi

Partner being a ****!! He has been off work over a year as my mental health is deteriorating rapidly!! He has threw a lot back in my face tonight as I said something about money!!

Hes words were!! Y I'm I off work cause ur sick!! Seemingly I'm not appreciative of him!! He does fuck all to help me!!

Then this bit hurt me big time!!

Next time u want to s/h I'm to go get him and he'll watch to make sure I do it right this time!!

I'm already as depressed as anything and this has put me down further!!

Not 1 man has ever said that or the things he came out with tonight to me ever!!

Totally fucked off!!

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m sorry your partner was so cruel in his word choices with you this evening. What do you think could have caused him to become so angered? How is he off of work because of you?

tabris

tabris

I'm so sorry he's treated you this way. We are here for you if you need a place to vent ❤

L

Leogirl1983

I’m sorry your partner was so cruel in his word choices with you this evening. What do you think could have caused him to become so angered? How is he off of work because of you?
Because I took a breakdown last year and the year before and he's not getting any wages so we're living off my benefits!! We banter back and forth and I said sure I'm keeping u, but just banter and he lost the plot!! Really really hurt this night!!

L

Leogirl1983

I'm so sorry he's treated you this way. We are here for you if you need a place to vent ❤
I'm just so so hurt by his words!! Truth comes out when on a rage!! I'm so full of panic!! I cant get my anxiety down or settled!! I'm tired of it all!! I cant take much more!!
I've so much going on, I really dont need this shit!!

tabris

tabris

I'm just so so hurt by his words!! Truth comes out when on a rage!! I'm so full of panic!! I cant get my anxiety down or settled!! I'm tired of it all!! I cant take much more!!
I've so much going on, I really dont need this shit!!
I understand your frustration. Take some deep breaths and remember that what he says or thinks doesn't define you as a person. Do you think distracting yourself could help you calm down?

soul searching

soul searching

Hi Leogirl! He's mad and probably scared about the situation he is in. He has poor coping skills. That is no excuse to take it out on you! You need a break! Is there anyone you can go stay with at least for a little while. You need to find some way to take care of yourself. I would definitely see a psychologist and a psychiatrist. You could even go to the E.R. Please get help.

L

Leogirl1983

I understand your frustration. Take some deep breaths and remember that what he says or thinks doesn't define you as a person. Do you think distracting yourself could help you calm down?
So frustrated, so so much!! I know I shouldnt be but I was smoking like a train!! I've my meds on me, so I'm just trying to breathe and try calm down!!

I ended going down to him and I lost the plot and said stuff that needed said!! He's gobsmacked that i lost it but he needs to be told that he cant treat me this way!!

L

Leogirl1983

Hi Leogirl! He's mad and probably scared about the situation he is in. He has poor coping skills. That is no excuse to take it out on you! You need a break! Is there anyone you can go stay with at least for a little while. You need to find some way to take care of yourself. I would definitely see a psychologist and a psychiatrist. You could even go to the E.R. Please get help.
Hi!! He knows wat situation he's in!! When I took the breakdown near 2 years ago, he was brilliant and the support was incredible but it's just gone to the way it was, complete ignorance!! Never asks how I am!! Always about him and this, that and the other!! When I have a near day its 'wat the fks wrong with u now?'

Ive my psychologist tomorrow at 1pm and had my psychiatrist on friday past but I've to go see the psychiatrist next Monday

tabris

tabris

So frustrated, so so much!! I know I shouldnt be but I was smoking like a train!! I've my meds on me, so I'm just trying to breathe and try calm down!!

I ended going down to him and I lost the plot and said stuff that needed said!! He's gobsmacked that i lost it but he needs to be told that he cant treat me this way!!
It's understandable that you would be angry. He has no right to talk to you that way even if he is frustrated. I'm glad you were able to stand up for yourself.

L

Leogirl1983

Thank u!! He needed to hear how much hes hurt me!! I've told him, he ain't welcome in bed!! Hes not pleased but I really dont care

C

CabbageMama

I am not great at stuff like this. I would say this is absolutely not ok, you should be working out how you can leave the relationship safely and healthily. Just have that in the back of your mind these next few days as things become clearer. Sounds like things between you have got far less positive and that they may continue to worsen.