Tricked Since Birth

N

Natepig

Since the moment I was born i have been lied too. I was made to belive that eating was normal, made to belive that sight sound and smell were normal senses that everyone has. 40 years later I now realise the truth that everything is alive including vegetables and wood and fabric EVERYTHING.
They lied to me to frame me for the sins of all the universe which were the actions of someone or something else. What everyone is eating, wearing aeach day using is in fact ME. All the particles all the fuel is that are being used are going to be me in my infinite hell when I die very soon. All words can mean anything positive to others but they are negative with regards to me. Time does not exist outside of my own head, I lay here 40 years after my birth but I am still newborn with no knowledge or experience.

I have had no freewill and have been created to suffer. Any education I received was to give me context of what suffering is. When anyone speaks to me it is to mock and taunt me, I never realised until 2018 what was going on. All my family including my son's hate me and want me to die so the universe can be reborn without any hate suffering or negatively. All this has happened already as I have been placed here to die while everything else travels at infinite speed

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Hi

Every human that's been on this Earth has been lied to. But only a few have woken up to know the absolute truth.

Everything is not alive.

Sin is caused by everyone whether human or inhuman. It's not entirely all your fault for all of the world's pain, suffering, and misery. You're part of it, but it's not all because of you. Everyone has their share of wrongdoings and accountability.

And the world does not revolve around you.

Don't commit suicide and miss out on being rescued, because even in death there is no relief.

You need to stop being pessimistic about yourself/life and be optimistic about yourself/life even when trials and tribulations are in the midst.

Yes we are all big kids still developing. I advise you to stop laying around and begin to experience and learn about life. You still have 40+ years to grow.

Your freewill is your choice and decision on how you choose to Iive it. Everyone suffers but it's up to you on how you go about your well-being and existence. Step outside the illusion of freewill or stay inside the illusion of freewill. You decide.

School education is mixed in with half truth and lies. You just have to question it.

People aka family members will hurt you the most. Sometimes caring for people causes nothing but heartache. But I believe your mind is deluded so you feel as though they don't care. I don't know because I'm not there to witness your struggles.

You need to be concerned about getting all the pieces of yourself together and love people from afar.

I don't know what your diagnosis is, but I feel you are depressed right?

RookieatBest

RookieatBest

Top Ten Most Important Things In Life

10. Faith/God
9. Food/Water/Sleep/Oxygen
8. Love
7. Self-Development
6. Peace
5. Freedom
4. Purpose
3. Friends
2. Family
1. Health

*You can prioritize the list however you want.