Treebeard

burt tomato

burt tomato

Today I communed with Treebeard. He gave me some useful info. The essence being is that he gets very upset about all the cars driving around. It makes him sad. :(

burt tomato

burt tomato

:grouphug:burt and treebeard

willow's trying to stop me typing
Treebeard is really gentle. I like him. I will commune more with him next week. :D

My spirit guide advised me to go for a hybrid car, treebeard likes electric cars, but this is a good compromise.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Treebeard is really gentle. I like him. I will commune more with him next week. :D

My spirit guide advised me to go for a hybrid car, treebeard likes electric cars, but this is a good compromise.
You have a spirit guide?

burt tomato

burt tomato

treebeard says not to worry about getting a hybrid car if it is too expensive. he says just get something cheap and cheerful :)

burt tomato

burt tomato

I like Treebeard, Environmentally friendly yet very pragmatic.

Shame about the sobbing woman, what's her deal?
the sobbing woman is always there bro. I don't know what is up with her. I can sort of chill these days with her in the background.

NWiddi

NWiddi

We get desensitised to the bad or annoying ones pretty quickly with the help of medication, my one and only voice is insane, he just keeps repeating my name over and over when he has nothing to say to remind me he's still there.

He also pretends to be me and goes on and on as if he was my thoughts but he doesn't know me as well as he thinks he does.

If only he'd leave me alone when I need him to like when I'm on group with my EIT then I may actually talk to him again, nearly been 3 years since I've spoken to him.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I am looking forward to communing with Treebeard this Saturday. Not 100% sure where I will walk, but will do something for sure. (y)

NWiddi

NWiddi

I hope the weather stays nice for you Burt, been a bit gloomy at my end for the past few days.

We'll see if Treebeard has moved on from the subject of cars or at the least can supply you with some lottery numbers so you can get that shiny new hybrid.