• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Traumatic memories

B

Blackrose09

Traumatic memories keep playing in my head and I realised I have more that I know.
All I can do is cry and I want to die because I'm no longer healthy to move forward in life.
Chronic insomnia is affecting more my brain. I have symptoms of dementia already from this stress and insomnia.
I don't even want to know how bad it is.

B

Blackrose09

Please delete my thread or just don't answer

B

Blackrose09

I take meds to forget what happend so I can be further victimised. Do they know what the fuck they are doing

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm so sorry to hear about these traumatic memories, insomnia and worries about dementia, I do hope you can find help and support.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you’re thinking about suicide or if you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org

Please take good care of yourself.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Traumatic memories keep playing in my head and I realised I have more that I know.
All I can do is cry and I want to die because I'm no longer healthy to move forward in life.
Chronic insomnia is affecting more my brain. I have symptoms of dementia already from this stress and insomnia.
I don't even want to know how bad it is.
I'm sorry you are struggling so much.

Are you getting help with working through and processing your traumas with a professional?

B

Blackrose09

I'm sorry you are struggling so much.

Are you getting help with working through and processing your traumas with a professional?
Hi. Thank you for answering.
I tried to talk about my traumas but no they don't understand. Some doctors are really sadistic.. So better not to see me vulnerable.
Anyways I think is better go forget my past rather than focusing to much on it.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

True,it is better to not be focusing on it too much. But the problem with trauma is it haunts you until you do face it and deal with it.

Have you tried seeing a different professional or a trauma therapist?

B

Blackrose09

True,it is better to not be focusing on it too much. But the problem with trauma is it haunts you until you do face it and deal with it.

Have you tried seeing a different professional or a trauma therapist?
I will try. Thanks.