• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Toying with me vent

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

You know they are toying with you
You know they are laughing at you
They are plotting and planning behind your back.
They are going to kill you off
You cant trust them
Dont tell them anything
Dont listen
Run away, get out now
Ect.ect.

These are the internal voices i hear thst came too recently and not wall man but sometimes he swaps to communicating and being on wall mans side somehow. How ive not figured when wall man is outside???

Wall man talks so much about how i should kill myself so he doesnt send in the nhs hitmen and how i know too much and i have to die soon. He convinces me suicide is good and why. He tells me about what his team of hitmen are doing to get everyone to lie and twist everything and go against me.

But what i mean is why are the crisis team toying with me? They talk or ask to see me nearly every day. Why are they toying with me trying to pretend to care when i know they are just toying hitmen. They pretending to care, make me look crazy then they can kill me and get away with it. Call me in, ask me questions then laugh for hours after i leave. Plotting and planning. Toying away. F'ing with my mind. Vaping up the levels of the wall mans transmittions all the time.

I called the police on them but they would do nothing and told me i was just unwell and to trust them. Why does no one believe me? Are the police hitmen too maybe? I didnt think so but who knows?

I want to ask why they are ok going along with this. Toying with me like this. I have my sleeping pill now, they should leave me alone and remove the man from the wall immediately.

Its not ok. I dont understand how they can get away with it. Im fed up and getting angry now. I cant bare the transmittions and them toying .

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
They do care and after reading that, i care now too. What a difficult thing you have to cope with, i don't know how to help other than to say that you should let everyone help you and be honest if you are not coping.

Be honest when the crisis team call you as they are there to help you and want to keep you safe. Your life is precious, even though it is very hard, you have lots of support.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

They do care and after reading that, i care now too. What a difficult thing you have to cope with, i don't know how to help other than to say that you should let everyone help you and be honest if you are not coping.

Be honest when the crisis team call you as they are there to help you and want to keep you safe. Your life is precious, even though it is very hard, you have lots of support.
Thanks for replying. Its hard to trust them but im trying but its so hard.i feel if they just stopped i would be fine.