Took an online class

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
savadpeas, I am not normal and will never be. My PTSD got badly triggered shortly after we moved here and then I no longer felt safe. I would only go out for medical appmts and missed quite a few of those. It came down to the only thing that could lure me out was to take classes. I wish I could take more than one at a time but I am not there yet. I thought I had to be a certain age to get the discount to go and later found out that being disabled qualified me, so I wish I had done this some time ago.
David, my common law husband, has been critical. I feel safe, secure, loved by him and I dote on him. I don't socialize or have friends as I can't stand pointless small talk.
But I can better myself, engage in a little bit of the world, do something I love and am good at by taking a class.
My house is a disaster area. I told myself I would get it all tidy over summer vacation, well I am not doing much with that so far. Fine, I am still decompressing.
I believe you can take part in as much functional society as you choose, growing stronger all the time.
Congratulations and well done aqua!! What an interesting course of study!