Took an online class

S

savavdpeas

I reecelty fiiisht taking an online course and got an A in it. The only reason I got the A was because I spednt so much time on int

P

Pollypop

That’s brilliant. Well done.
Both for taking the class and putting in so much time and effort..

S

savavdpeas

Yep. My speliing is bad, i know. ACtually, it's my typing.

S

savavdpeas

I have alogia and it affects y typing.

S

savavdpeas

I just type whatever i am going to type. I ry not to use the backspace button on my keyboard.

LadyDomino

LadyDomino

Typing aside, Congratulations of finishing your course and getting a good grade. What course did you do?

G

Girl interupted

Congratulations! That’s awesome! You should be very proud.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
WOW, A&P is HARD!! Friend, it is time to do the snoopy dance! Congratulations. I didn't know you could study enough for that class!
I just took a class last semester, I also over worked it. That is ok. It gave me confidence and an A. a high A. and it feels fantastic.
I enjoy becoming absorbed in material that interests me. Because I over worked it, I learned so much more. I took cultural geography and that class was surprisingly hard. I am a better person because of it.
On summer vacation, it leaves a big hole. I promised myself I would use this time to clean my house...that hasn't been happening at the rate it needs too. And I feel sort of lost at sea.
Will you be returning to college? I will.

S

savavdpeas

I'm going to take a nutrition class in the fall. Hopefully.

S

savavdpeas

Whoops. I should have clarified. I took a basic human biology class. It was a basic study of the systems of the human body.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I took that so long ago it doesn't count anymore but it was hard too.
Nutrition, hmmm. are you pursuing something in the medical field or just following your whims?
I am going to take World Regional Geography.
How do you feel about the extra time you have now?
I feel sort of unmoored.

S

savavdpeas

I am hoping to get my M.S. in Nutrition, eventually. I feel...not sure how I feel.

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

I am claiming you as my new school buddy! A master's in Nutrition sounds pretty cool! Does that mean you like to cook also?

As a voyeur I like the social sciences and especially cultures. I am too old and disabled to pursue a career. it's sad, but it is what it is. I would be some kind of sociological nerd. We will see where it leads. I don't have expectations, I just love the classes I have been taking.

I wasted the day on Facebook, it just pissed me off mainly. politics and blatant stupidity.

S

savavdpeas

I am claiming you as my new school buddy! A master's in Nutrition sounds pretty cool! Does that mean you like to cook also?

As a voyeur I like the social sciences and especially cultures. I am too old and disabled to pursue a career. it's sad, but it is what it is. I would be some kind of sociological nerd. We will see where it leads. I don't have expectations, I just love the classes I have been taking.

I wasted the day on Facebook, it just pissed me off mainly. politics and blatant stupidity.
I am still far from being a functional member of society. Or maybe I'm closer than I realize, but who knows? I have not cooked much, so not much experience there. I am just going to settle back into school gradually. At least that's the plan for now.

A

aquapowered

I tried an online class last Summer finishing my Bachelor's. I did better in it than any other class I had at that university. Now I am moving to do a Master's in Museum Studies. I actually became friends with a girl online through that class, and have not actually met her in person.