• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Too screwed up to introduce myself.

J

Jcyrilcall

I can't stand what the consequences of my disease is doing to my family. I can't live with myself. My family is under a great deal of financial stress which I created and I just can't pull myself together.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
You're safe to fall apart here - welcome aboard.

When you're ready, talk to us. We're a loving bunch and we're here to support you. x

J

Jcyrilcall

What do you do when it seems the only permanent solution to stop hurting my loved ones is "The Permanent Solution"?

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I can't stand what the consequences of my disease is doing to my family. I can't live with myself. My family is under a great deal of financial stress which I created and I just can't pull myself together.
Hello, welcome to the forum,
I feel guilt to but these problems just happen to us, and we cant help it,
Please don't be hard on yourself

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
What do you do when it seems the only permanent solution to stop hurting my loved ones is "The Permanent Solution"?
You accept that this is depression and desperation warping your thoughts.

NOTHING would hurt your loved ones more - nothing more guaranteed to wreck the rest of their lives with grief and guilt that they couldn't save you.

Most of us have been in that dark hole - we've all felt it. It's the blackest storm - but it passes through.

What's your "disease" if it's okay to ask ? x