Too Real

H

he_reo_ahau

Currently, the scenario is reality tv and everyone in my town and even country is in on it. It's some sort hypnotist show, where everyone else knows but you. I see people snickering all the time. Many stare with a half smile. Some seem to take pictures when Im not looking. Others have accidentally taken photos while the flash was on. It could have been a mistake, but we were the only two people there and she tried to hide what she had done by turning away in embarrassment. But I have to choose to view that as a simple misunderstanding, she may have been scrolling through her gallery on something and slipped and turned away out of embarrassment. I would probably do the same. This has been an over arching story line for a while, but each episode Ive had has had a different setting. Voice hearing has been and still is a most facinating area of study, although it would be nice if more understood it better.

Prairie Sky

Prairie Sky

That sounds kind of like the "Truman Show" delusion.

I wonder if it's a result of the breakdown of all privacy in our society. We feel like we're constantly being watched by the world, because we very well might be.

H

he_reo_ahau

It makes me wonder, what "good" if any could be accomplished by such a scenario, delusion or not. A social experiment on a massive scale. Would it unite people or divide them...

S

schizophrenic123

It makes me wonder, what "good" if any could be accomplished by such a scenario, delusion or not. A social experiment on a massive scale. Would it unite people or divide them...
If it were real, I think we would know ourselves and others very well. Behavior wise I mean and how we treat each ourselves and others. Big Brother has cameras everywhere but I think its for our protection as a society. I do think we are watched more than we like to believe but unless your on the FBI's most wanted list, I don't think we should even be worried about it. Well on the other hand hackers can do the same thing. If big brother somehow protects us from that, I would be ok with that too. I know people still worry about it but the paranoia thing can come along with our schizophrenia.

Last edited:
S

schizophrenic123

Forgot Sorry.

I don't believe it's hypnosis, I believe its a hive mind.

H

he_reo_ahau

Collective conciousness seems possible when you are experiencing this. Like an internet for the mind. Only I think I should go the app store and get a decent antivirus and malware app :) Keep out the undesirable elements. If it was hypnosis it would be a mass form as a one by one form would take a long time. Govt type hypnosis might involve drugs that disarm the mind making us more susceptible to suggestion. Sometimes its easy to see through the cloudiness, other times its a thick fog. I find research helps, feels like some progress is being made. But one can get consumed by needing to know... as well. Thanks for your comments