• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Too much

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel very overwhelmed. I have borderline personality disorder, body dysmorphia, Avoidant personality disorder, social anxiety, binge eating disorder, agoraphobia, clinical depression. I have had tons of therapy and been on lots of medication. I am more stable now and better then I ever have been but it just gets too much.

jajingna

jajingna

Wow, that's a lot to deal with. Maybe that's why you're so helpful on this forum, you can relate to what so many of us are feeling.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi @bpd2020

Can you identify what’s particularly tipping the scales, today?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I cannot.
In my case, I am tuned into the weather and today is a struggle. Minimal natural light and rain is making me feel low. Knowing that’s my trigger factor stops me ruminating and finding other reasons for not being in a good head space.

Did you wake feeling overwhelmed or is it taking over as the day goes on?

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello bpd,

That is such a lot to have to cope with everyday!

Its testament to your strength that you give so much support ,to so many on here.

JessisMe

JessisMe

That sounds like an awfully heavy load to be carrying, bpd. I can understand where you would struggle with it. It’s amazing that you are able to help so many people here in the forums while struggling with this on your own. Sometimes it can be hard for helpers to reach out for help for themselves when it is needed. I hope you will always feel safe and comfortable reaching out for help, should you need it, from
us. xo, j

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
In my case, I am tuned into the weather and today is a struggle. Minimal natural light and rain is making me feel low. Knowing that’s my trigger factor stops me ruminating and finding other reasons for not being in a good head space.

Did you wake feeling overwhelmed or is it taking over as the day goes on?
It has been creeping up over the weeks. I actually have reverse SAD so the weather is not making me feel worse.

B

bpd2020

ACCOUNT CLOSED
That sounds like an awfully heavy load to be carrying, bpd. I can understand where you would struggle with it. It’s amazing that you are able to help so many people here in the forums while struggling with this on your own. Sometimes it can be hard for helpers to reach out for help for themselves when it is needed. I hope you will always feel safe and comfortable reaching out for help, should you need it, from
us. xo, j
Thank you very much.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
It has been creeping up over the weeks. I actually have reverse SAD so the weather is not making me feel worse.
I’m really glad to see you have started your own thread. This forum is a constant source of support when we vocalise our struggles.

However, answering other posts for long periods can reinforce a consistently negative theme in our own thoughts. You’re a wonderful listener and very caring...just a reminder to prioritise yourself when things get tough :hug:

I’m just about to do some yoga. LAST thing on earth I feel like doing but it does relieve tension and gets my system oxygenated and helps lymphatic drainage. Then I’m giving myself a foot massage. I’m just sharing these plans as an example of tending to the physical in a relaxing way and giving the mind a break.

Hope the day gets easier for you, Bpd. Sending lots of love xxx

P

Purpleplum

You're a good person bpd. Try to take one thing at a time.

F

Flim Flim

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel very overwhelmed. I have borderline personality disorder, body dysmorphia, Avoidant personality disorder, social anxiety, binge eating disorder, agoraphobia, clinical depression. I have had tons of therapy and been on lots of medication. I am more stable now and better then I ever have been but it just gets too much.
Sorry to hear you are struggling with so much. Like many others I am grateful for our chats and your kindness towards me was very important.