• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Too much

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

I can't take this anymore, I just want to die. I can't sleep, I don't eat and I can't do anything. I don't know what to do. My hatred towards myself and people is growing everyday. Everything is falling apart. I don't feel like doing anything but sleep. My bones hurt me. I have lots of painful headaches. Harming myself physically and socially (by making everyone hate me) and I can't control it and I don't know why I am doing this. I just want to end this.. I'm so tired

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry you feel so bad :hug1:

Please don't end anything, instead talk to us if you feel like it.

xxx

katya

katya

I think you need to talk to a professional ASAP; it sounds like you're feeling really bad right now and it's causing you more and more stress. I hope you can talk to someone ASAP and try to distract yourself in the meantime, or talk about it, if it helps. We're here for you. It won't be like this forever.

SadSoul

SadSoul

Bones aches are a sign of severe depression for me. You are very ill. You can't always see mental illness but you can feel it! Call 111 or 999. You deserve help. Help is there. You CAN get better and feel happy again.

Depression makes you feel all alone. You are not alone.
Depression makes you feel like you are a bad person. You are a good person.
Depression makes you push everyone away. Call someone.

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

Sorry you feel so bad :hug1:

Please don't end anything, instead talk to us if you feel like it.

xxx
Hey Marliee Bee. It has been a tough day. I haven't eaten all day. Whenever I see or smell food, I feel that I want to puke. I guess my body wants me to die. Heartache and headache. I'm so close to dying.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Have you tried to at least have something like soup or a broth (are they the same thing? lol) just to have something in your system as not eating will also be making you feel worse.

You aren't close to dying at all. Keep on talking to us.

xxx

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

Have you tried to at least have something like soup or a broth (are they the same thing? lol) just to have something in your system as not eating will also be making you feel worse.

You aren't close to dying at all. Keep on talking to us.

xxx
I can't even drink water. Everything tastes and smells disgusting. Even odourless and tasteless stuff like water.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You need to get something in your system even if it tastes totally gross, even if it means pinching your nose to have it. Please, please at least drink some water. Please?

xxx

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

You need to get something in your system even if it tastes totally gross, even if it means pinching your nose to have it. Please, please at least drink some water. Please?

xxx
I ate a biscuit and drank some water but it didn't stay much time in my stomach

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I ate a biscuit and drank some water but it didn't stay much time in my stomach
:hug5:

Good for having something, even if it didn't last long.

I think you should ring 111, especially if you can't keep anything down, that will be making you feel a hell of a lot worse and your body might start shutting down, worse case I know but I think you really need to get yourself checked out, even if it is just physically.

xxx

W

Waverunner

MarlieeBee is right, get yourself checked.

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

:hug5:

Good for having something, even if it didn't last long.

I think you should ring 111, especially if you can't keep anything down, that will be making you feel a hell of a lot worse and your body might start shutting down, worse case I know but I think you really need to get yourself checked out, even if it is just physically.

xxx
Will I get any better?. My body wants me to die. It believes that I am bad and evil person so it's killing me for a good reason

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Will I get any better?. My body wants me to die. It believes that I am bad and evil person so it's killing me for a good reason
I'm going to be totally honest now. I feel the same right now, with my head but I know it isn't me saying this, it's the illness and I believe it's the same for you.

It can be overwhelming, I certainly am overwhelmed with it right now.

I do really think you should get yourself checked out, even if it's just physically to try and figure out what on earth is going on and why you can't keep anything down. It could be that you have caught a nasty bug in my opinion.

xxx

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think you may be physically unwell and what Marliee says about getting yourself checked out is a good idea.

I know that when I am physically unwell I often don't recognise it, because I am chronically depressed, and it feels like the depression worsening - you know, wanting to stay in bed, feeling you can't do anything etc. I think for people who don't have MH problems it is easier for them to recognise when they are physically unwell as they feel very different than when they are not.

Your bones aching and being unable to keep food or water down indicate some sort of physical illness and that maybe making you feel more crap mentally.

I hope you will get yourself checked out and take care of yourself.