Too Much Mouthwash

B

bippie71

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
371
#1
Here’s a tiny bit of information... if you use too much mouthwash (antiseptic) your drinks and food can have a soapy taste. I should know... I use mouthwash after drinking coffee or a cola. Too reduce the damage to my enamel, I don’t brush right away but use mouthwash as a neutralizer. Aaaaand then things taste like soap.

Weird. :sherlock:
 
R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
2,062
#2
It's not good to use mouthwash straight away after eating or drinking. For the 15 minutes or so after you eat/drink, helpful bacteria comes onto your teeth to break down the nutrients, and mouthwash would just get rid of them! Leave a bit of time after you eat/drink to use mouthwash to destroy harmful bacteria without getting rid of helpful bacteria!x

Much love <3
 
B

bippie71

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
371
#3
My cousin said the same thing. He was like... you need a little stink in your mouth, it’s good for it :rofl2:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sadpunchingbag Wellbeing 1
S Wellbeing 6

Similar threads