• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

too much emotional shock ? ? ?? ?

wraziel

wraziel

March 14th was horrible, in my university I've received a email for to do lots of work in March 15th -16th for finish my carreer. With coronavirus that work was canceled and smoothed, but that never deleted the intense anger and sadness than consumed me by inside (I just tell this history in this forum).

By that reason I was fallin in impulsivity and sadness and I've encounter an guy from the past that have me involved me in a event where I finished shocked.

Last months a friend from internet died, we just have been talk with him last month because I was helpin him to run her blog.

That why I've rejected a good job offer by intense emotions, and no reason. I've been so unstable. Last 2 months I've been start to feel goosebump from nowhere. I'm trying to recover control but is hard.

Just I hope travel to March 13th

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

March 14th was horrible, in my university I've received a email for to do lots of work in March 15th -16th for finish my carreer. With coronavirus that work was canceled and smoothed, but that never deleted the intense anger and sadness than consumed me by inside (I just tell this history in this forum).

By that reason I was fallin in impulsivity and sadness and I've encounter an guy from the past that have me involved me in a event where I finished shocked.

Last months a friend from internet died, we just have been talk with him last month because I was helpin him to run her blog.

That why I've rejected a good job offer by intense emotions, and no reason. I've been so unstable. Last 2 months I've been start to feel goosebump from nowhere. I'm trying to recover control but is hard.

Just I hope travel to March 13th
I’m sorry to hear about the death of your friend :’( ❤ I hope you get to travel on the 13th March - are you going home?

You should definitely speak to someone about how you’re feeling! The forum is good but face to face with someone you trust is good as well!

Hope you feel better soon :hug: