Too much 2 lose.

R

Ramson mash

Only ones who care are my family. And thats more of a fear/concern kind of care, i mean look at thier point of view.I FAILED. Giving up on myself means giving up on my family. Why would i want to hurt them?
Its an illness that has been ignored up until recent times and i really am having trouble coping with the layers involved, i try to ignore them and do my best. After all as we all know, with recognising an illness opens up the mind to a shitheap of complex, well that is my experience anyhow and i maintain, we must rise above, break through, become better than our illness and that goes for the stigmas involved ie others perceptions which knock you down considerably. I am experimenting with ways, trial and error. I realise forums are not the best ways to connect with people and be as honest as we would like to be. Im at the start of something big. Soon i will be focused on it. But how to unravel the layers? When i cant even remember my clock in number or concentrate on a simple task.
I am DOOMED

R

Ramson mash

Not forgetting i been treated like scum all of my life. I never was bitter about it like my peers and rebelious in fact i wanted to embrace the world with love that just how i see things. Ive always seen an intolerant, moral highground from others which i put down to ignorance. But its a catch 22. Im in a circle of hate from day one. People try to add to my anguish every day

But im there, thats my problem and no matter how hard you try, there is no answer.

L

Lunar Lady

I shall miss all the love and good humour that you brought to this forum, Ramson.

Good luck, my friend. Pop back if ever you need us :hug: