• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Too many problems too little time...

M

MissX

In quite a bad place at the moment...
Had far to many bad things happen in such a small space of time.. never recovering from one thing to a next & dragging myself through..
Now im left totally broken & unable to cope "normally" with "normal" situations.. and its all just a bit much... i feel like there cant be that many people that have had to deal with all the things i have, especially considering age.
And would be great to try to relate to someone......

M

MissX

Hey....
Well ive been through really bad mental, physical, emotional & sexual abuse, i have been homeless, in hospital, been involved in drugs & the sex industry.. seen terrible things & been im terrible situations... this was all at quite a young age..

M

MissX

Reading this back... sounds like a walk in the park compared to the full story.... :'(

W

waitingforsummer

It doesn't sound like a walk in the park. Its not surprising you cant deal with normal situations.

M

MissX

Thanks for the reply.. really need it..ya..i know.. just dont even know where to start... need to talk about so much.. but not sure if anyone would understand?? Have you been through any of the above (ive dealt with other issues too!) X

W

waitingforsummer

I'm going to go to sleep now. But I really feel for you and hope you're okay. We are all just normal people on this forum. Lots of people will support you but you should maybe look into getting help/support/advice from a professional. If you say what country you are from then we can suggest some sources of support. I'm going to sleep now but stay safe and take care xx

M

MissX

Theres not "major" happening at the moment... im just fed up of being me... i have no support.. noone cares.. which is fine.. im just tired of it all & evrrything is too much. I cant handle it..

M

MissX

Wasnt suggesting you couldnt handle it.. just not many people have experienced all things ihave... so its difficult to relate/ share / discuss :(