Tomorrow a home visit

M

madmum

Hi thanks for messages today i saw the consultant and we discussed my scan yesterday and just need to wait for the results but going to change antidepressant i am taking tomorrow any way, also time of the ward.
So tomorrow i am going home to spend some time there to see how i cope i am feeling nervous and apprehensive as i am still feeling that i dont really want to be alive the world would be better off without me in it but i cannot stay in hospital forever, i guess i am just going to go home and try at least i will know if being in hospital for a month has made any difference. I cant really believe that i have actually been in hospital a month! i am wondering what my flat will be like as my 26year old son has been living there to take care of my dog lets just say he is not a domestic goddess so there will probably be plenty to keep me occupied for a few hours.

T

Taffy

I hope things go as well as can be and that your son has at least hoovered in the middle of the floor!
Sending love xx
Taffy:hug1:

Boris

Boris

So tomorrow i am going home to spend some time there to see how i cope i am feeling nervous and apprehensive as i am still feeling that i dont really want to be alive the world would be better off without me in it.
Hey I hope everything goes well for you, Will you have any support whilst you are there? Let us know how you get on :) Oh and please stop these feelings of worthlessness... you are a unique individual, with plenty to offer others, just like the rest of us :)