• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Told cpn I'm OK when I'm not

B

Beckib

I spoke to my cpn yesterday and told her I was OK when I'm not. I find it difficult to tell people how I'm feeling especially over the phone and when I've never met them. I feel on edge but have no motivation and want to sleep. The house is a mess, I'm still going to work but I'm stressing about it every morning. I'm worried about covid again and my fibro has flared up. The voices are telling me people don't like me

Zero One

Zero One

When voices do that with people at work it can be so damaging--it is not real but seems 100% true. I hope you are able to get a handle back on reality and not stay on delusions.

E

emmaleemochizuki

can you give your CPN a call again and tell her what is really going on?

N

natalie

I agree. Do call cpn back, and explain th at you have diffiuclties explaining how you really are, the first time round.

I am just wondering it's only a idea, whether if you could if money isn't the issue, afford in hiring in viisiting though, a cleaner for say once or twice a week, to help you out, that might be an idea?

Best regards.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i tend to present well. as enfield mind put it resulting in me been left did it with the cpn at the gps mon, i was in a hostel for a year heard them say the idea is you act well and internalise the act, acting well doesn't help you get help, the hostel was decades ago before the welfare changes, they said to me at one point after i left, it's now all children and old people and no one could see that coming