Toilet brush/plunger

P

Phil10

I have a toilet brush and plunger as I block toilets quite often. When I moved into this house I got one and binned it as I thought it was a one off. Anyway I may bin this one but I am terrified to bring it through the house into my kitchen and out to the bin. I could always keep it upstairs but I refuse to paint my bathroom when it’s there and I worry I touch it all the time even if I don’t. The plunger and brush cause me so much anxiety but I mean I binned the last one I did question how I brought it through the house and if germs got anywhere but I forgot about it. So yeah basically anybody else had this issue? I refuse to have a family until in dispose of it. However I also put dirty laundry on floor I would worry about germs spreading if they touch it?

F

firemonkee57

I used to block the toilet a lot at my old address. I think it was a combination of large poops and a toilet that didn't flush well.

P

Phil10

I used to block the toilet a lot at my old address. I think it was a combination of large poops and a toilet that didn't flush well.
Yes I mean I had no choice but to plunge it or call a plumber which would cause me more stress. I hope to Chuck the plunger so I don’t stress much with my ocd but removing it could cause anxiety

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I have a toilet brush and plunger as I block toilets quite often. When I moved into this house I got one and binned it as I thought it was a one off. Anyway I may bin this one but I am terrified to bring it through the house into my kitchen and out to the bin. I could always keep it upstairs but I refuse to paint my bathroom when it’s there and I worry I touch it all the time even if I don’t. The plunger and brush cause me so much anxiety but I mean I binned the last one I did question how I brought it through the house and if germs got anywhere but I forgot about it. So yeah basically anybody else had this issue? I refuse to have a family until in dispose of it. However I also put dirty laundry on floor I would worry about germs spreading if they touch it?
the toilets at work block all the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anxiety Forum 11