• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Today's ramblings

L

Lady Summer Isles

Don't why i'm posting this but all i'm getting from the voices today is - IT'S WORLD DOMINATION DAY TODAY - DON'T BE LATE. Also that song WE ARE THE SELF PRESERVATION SOCIETY. Thought i'd let you all know - maybe it's the antibiotics i'm on at the moment:drool:
Tannith

A

Ainsworth

hmm, ive had some funny things said to me and some worrying things. i should write them down, if i string them altogether there might actually be a meaning to them :LOL:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Me too - don;t think there is a meaning to a lot of it though.

Some things make sense anyway and one voice is known to me, the others haven;t got a clue

TAke it easy
KS

P

phoenixx

I WONT TRUST MYSELF WITH HER
YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME
DECIVED BY ONESELF
BETRAYED BY EMOTIONS
I WONT TRUST MYSELF WITH HER
THIS IS JUST WHAT YOU WANTED
ESCAPE
SUICIDE

The voices never stop...

L

Lady Summer Isles

HAM SANDWICH CHICKEN SANDWICH
HAM SANDWICH CHICKEN SANDWICH

On and on this morning. I went into Greggs last week with my support worker to buy a roll and when i was looking at the chicken roll it kept changing into a ham roll in front of me. I don't eat pork at all and even though the shop assistant and my support worker said it was chicken i was doubting what they said. My cpn knew about this when she came to see me and i felt so embaressed. I said it's not the be all and end all and she said no but it's not normal is it - which really made me feel a whole lot better. I get a lot of visual stuff as well as the voices. Dont know why i'm posting again just needed to try and get it out of my head.

Take care everyone

Tannith

A

Ainsworth

ive had so much head noise lately, the voices were random and i couldnt make out what they were saying this time, i got such a headache from it, i had shadows last night, i swear there was a person in the hall looking at me :LOL:

M

mad as a hatter

yep got the same problem with voices they r just ramblings at times but really annoying

sallyG

sallyG

same here rambling voices..sometimes quite coherent and amazingly rude.

P

phoenixx

mumbling and laughing, cut yourself and its telling me to go and see this particlar person.. you see has anyone ever become obbsessed by someone that they really cant controll there thoughts or stand to not see them this is a very short explanation of how i feel, but the voices when i was really ill wanted me to hurt this person and now they are continually trying to get me to go see this person i still cant stop thinking about them what should i do?

L

Lady Summer Isles

Bad Week

Greetings All
Not having a good week at all. Had to get myself to the gp's yesterday, i don't go very often. Cut a long story short he wanted me to come back Friday for some tests including a blood test which he says are important. I made the appointment to go back tomorrow but this morning the voices have been really bad and telling me that I must not let them take my blood. I got in such a state about it that i had to contact my hubby at work and get him to cancel the appointment for me.
Just now the phone rang and it was the receptionist from the doctors saying that he wants me to go in and have the test done. I tried to explain that i couldn't at the moment - did'nt really want to have to tell her that the voices were saying i should not go. She kept pushing me to make another appointment and i just had to say i did not want to make another appt and then have to cancel it again and that i would contact them when i could go in. She was really nasty and more or less slammed the phone down. Made me feel like a complete time waster. So much for the caring profession, she had absolutely zero people skills. Feeling really stressed out by it all. Sorry for the rant.
Take Care All
Tannith