• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Today's a bad day

M

Mad Chick

Why is today a bad day, it shouldnt be, and that's what worries me. My son's due back from the States and we're having a BBQ later, we're supposed to be doing stuff in the garden(the patch of weeds and dead stuff that has yet to become a garden) but my husband is out on the tractor fertilising and I don't know if we will be doing anything at all. I hate not knowing whats going on and having no say in it anyway. I'm sitting here with anxiety in my stomach feeling like crying and screaming, but I'll do what I always do and behave like a good wife.
I think what someone said on another post says it right. I always hope for the best, to have fun, to enjoy myself and so so often all my life I have been dissapointed, and in the end its the grinding dissappointment which gets you down.
I should say(because of some other posts that I havnt replied to)that I work part-time. This is largely because we can't afford for me not to be working however much I'd like sometimes not to have the stress of work, along with the ordinary stress of just living. There are times when I know that work means I have to get up and get going and there are times when that has helped me a lot.
Just now I hate my job, there's problems and staffing issues etc and I feel pressured to change my hours even though it will leave me even more issolated than I am already.
By the way I don't seem to be able to spell check on this site so my spelling is awful- I'm not as thick as shit I just can't spell!!!
I'm all typed out now and still want to cry. If I cry my husband will be cross. Although I hardly ever cry anymore he still gets cross if ever I do, so I've got to get a grip of myself and count my blessings
One being that I've found you guys
Thanks so much for being there.xxx

I

ImTrying

Your husband has no right to be cross if you cry, you can't help the way you feel.

*hugs*

I'm sorry today is a bad day.

D

DELATEXT

DITTO

YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD SUPPORT YOU NOT BE CROSS ???
IS IT BECAUSE HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE ILLNESS AFFECTS YOU ??
HOW YOUR DAY WENT BETTER FOR YOU !!!

:clap::):clap:

D

DELATEXT

DITTO

YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD SUPPORT YOU NOT BE CROSS ???
IS IT BECAUSE HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE ILLNESS AFFECTS YOU ??
HOPE YOUR DAY WENT BETTER FOR YOU !!!

:clap::):clap: