• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Today i feel so empty

sirhamsy

sirhamsy

Hey,
I thought I’d just come on here because the last time I was here I felt quite better.
I’ve had a rough couple of days since then. I have nothing to do, so I binge on shows to keep myself occupied. I feel very empty when I’m done with one, and I keep crying all the time. It doesn’t really make sense. I’ve been cooped up in my room since then, but trying to look forward to the weekend. Probably going on a little vacation.
It feels nice when I’m on here.
Hope you guys have a great day😊✨

Foxjo

Foxjo

Staff member
Being cooped up in your room surely will make you feel worse! Try and get out for a walk, hopefully you have some nice weather where you are?
Have a walk and find somewhere quiet to sit and think about nature around you. They say that that is really good for your soul?
Please keep talking,
Hugs
Fox

sirhamsy

sirhamsy

Being cooped up in your room surely will make you feel worse! Try and get out for a walk, hopefully you have some nice weather where you are?
Have a walk and find somewhere quiet to sit and think about nature around you. They say that that is really good for your soul?
Please keep talking,
Hugs
Fox
Thank you so much🥰
We currently have heavy rains over here, and I’m not a fan of this weather, so I try not to go out. My mom keeps trying to take me out on walks, but I don’t feel like leaving my room at all. Trying to go out when I don’t feel like it seems very stressful to me, and thinking about getting ready to go for walks only makes me more anxious. It feels like a huge task altogether. So I end up not going most of the time.
Like you’ve said, sometimes I do feel like going out, but the next moment I’m back to feeling tired just by thinking about it. It’s a continuous and endless cycle that I can’t seem to get out of.