• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Today has been hard...

babyblue22

babyblue22

Hey everyone,

Today has been a bit more positive but just feel so drained putting on a happy face for a few hours.

It was strange being around people that didn’t know anything about me. Almost wonder if I played ‘normal’ enough...

My partner has been amazing tonight, but it just makes me feel guilty because I want to self harm tonight. It’s like the only way I can get my head to stop spinning! I’m waiting for an important review results from the hospital which just adds to the anxiety. Fingers crossed we get some answers & tomorrow is positive ❤

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well.... just take comfort in the fact that the older you get, the harder it gets, but their is an end in sight, and its not all fire and brimstone, unless thats more your style for little while. Choice is yours, stick around.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICECREAM. Just put a little choclate and uniorn sprinkles on top. That will sell it.

2Much2Feel

Def fingers crossed for you, and sorry it's a bad night. Please try to not self harm. Try the rubber band around the wrist, dunk head in cold water, watch a funny tv show, uplifting music to distract? Scars stay with you forever, and they only bring about more shame. Hang in there, keep talking.

babyblue22

babyblue22

Def fingers crossed for you, and sorry it's a bad night. Please try to not self harm. Try the rubber band around the wrist, dunk head in cold water, watch a funny tv show, uplifting music to distract? Scars stay with you forever, and they only bring about more shame. Hang in there, keep talking.
Thank you, managed to distract myself last night and I’m strangely proud of myself!