• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Today Has Been Bad. TRIGGAR WARNING

L

Ladyfair

I'm in hell right now. I am depressed and had a crying spell earlier. I'm sick, sick,. sick of myself and life. I'm trapped in a world of hell, it all seems hopeless. I want my family back, I want to start over again. I WANT a meaningful life. Why should I be alone? I'm so unhappy I only have 2 sisters who are no help. They live near me but never come here, the one I have asked many times to come for a visit, she won't. I'm hurt by their behavior. I'm looking for another doctor the one I have is difficult to get an appt with. She can't do much anyway. I know what hell and suffering is today I'm really feeling both. I wish I could go to sleep and go with the Lord or wherever. I loved someone who hurt me badly, there were others too. I wish my sister's would understand my pain and be involved in my life. Life hit me in the face like a million bricks,boy, why wasn't I smart enough to not make the mistakes I made?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
You wish to die in your sleep? I hope that is just a feeling after a bad day. Are you suicidal?

I say bad day, it sounds like it has been many bad days.

Your sisters should be in your life more. You have asked one for help, have you asked the other one? Is there anyone else in your life who you can call up and ask to have a coffee with or a walk around a park?

A new psychiatrist is a good idea if you cannot get an appointment with the current one. Is it a long wait? what about a regular doctor? I don't know if they deal with mental health too.

I wasn't smart enough either :) but i am getting smarter now thank goodness.

Get some good sleep if you can and tomorrow look after yourself, rest, go slow and let us know how you are.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Do you have something like the samaritans there? They are in the UK 24/7 and so nice to speak to when feeling like this.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

S

Sugaree

I hope you feel better soon. I have a difficult relationship with my sisters,I understand that family can sometimes hurt us the most. You are not alone and maybe keep posting,it’s good to vent. Depression can bring long lonely days. You will always find people who care on the forum or on one of the help lines. :hug:

L

Ladyfair

You wish to die in your sleep? I hope that is just a feeling after a bad day. Are you suicidal?

I say bad day, it sounds like it has been many bad days.

Your sisters should be in your life more. You have asked one for help, have you asked the other one? Is there anyone else in your life who you can call up and ask to have a coffee with or a walk around a park?

A new psychiatrist is a good idea if you cannot get an appointment with the current one. Is it a long wait? what about a regular doctor? I don't know if they deal with mental health too.

I wasn't smart enough either :) but i am getting smarter now thank goodness.

Get some good sleep if you can and tomorrow look after yourself, rest, go slow and let us know how you are.
Hi Tawny, my other sister is just as bad. I'm ok just going through a difficult time. I don't have anyone just the sisters. Your response means a lot to me, thank you.💙

L

Ladyfair

I hope you feel better soon. I have a difficult relationship with my sisters,I understand that family can sometimes hurt us the most. You are not alone and maybe keep posting,it’s good to vent. Depression can bring long lonely days. You will always find people who care on the forum or on one of the help lines. :hug:
Thank you Sugaree.❤

F

Fairy Fountain

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry that you're going through this. I hope you'll be okay. Like Sugaree said, you can use this forum to help you and share your thoughts here. We'll help you, too. When I felt very depressed, I used to keep a journal. I don't know if you have a journal on the forum, but that also helps a lot. Just anything to get your thoughts out in a healthy way. Writing, listen to music, watching positive movies or shows. I hope you feel better soon and I'm sending hugs :hug: