• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

To write or not to write.

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

Well my dilemma of the week is i have to write how i feel for some lady to read next monday. I mean i do lots of writing therapy .. it truly helps but this is a different situation. I dont want her to see how personal i get in my writing. I write all kind of stuff i tend not to mean but its how i feel at the time.. Scary stuff, scary scary stuff.

So IF i did write a few pages of how i felt when im not bouncing off walls as i was in her interviewing room purely because i was nervous as hell, would she think im making it up????

I have a fear about that. People not believing what i say purely because my old psychiatrist was a BEEEEEEEEEEEP and couldn't care less of how you was feeling. or adleast it felt that way sitting in front of her.

sorry im going on abit. Has anyone had to write how they feel at home for them to judge when you hand it in? i feel like a student handing in work.. but this is my negitive thoughts the ones that makes me SH the one that makes me hate myself all on paper. The voices ... the anger.. the emotion.. and im feeling kind of ... forced to do it.

Oh god help x:cry:

T

TOONAFISH

Hi

I have to take stuff in and i sometimes wonder if they think im exagerating what im writing. im not but i always feel a bit guilty. i also get embarrassed about what i write as it makes me think quite deeply about things, things that i dont say out loud to others.

i think it does help though. well i have found it helpful

hope you get some help from it:flowers:

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
I think keep writing how you feel if its for therapy thats what I do. Once you start trying to edit it it won't be you any more.
KP

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

thanks =D ... got therapist tomorrow and ive... stupidly scrapped everything i had written down only coz..i feel that she might think im exaggerating =X

D

DELATEXT

writing should be honest and a release for you,
I hope you can do so with out regret or fear ??
Please do not give up or censor your feelings....

:tea: :grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frisas45 Depression Forum 9