• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

To worry or not?

R

Rach05

Sometimes now it's hard to know am I just over thinking a thing or should I actually get something checked out at doctors. Yesterday I took a sharp pain in my ribs, left side. I took pain killers and it settled but I had myself thinking all sorts. Could it be heart? Or blood clots? Or anything to do with my lungs. This morning I can hardly move so sore. But then I remember I was lifting Kettlebells at the weekend and maybe I've pulled a muscle there. Sometimes I feel like I do my own head in with worry.

O

Orangeade

Sometimes now it's hard to know am I just over thinking a thing or should I actually get something checked out at doctors. Yesterday I took a sharp pain in my ribs, left side. I took pain killers and it settled but I had myself thinking all sorts. Could it be heart? Or blood clots? Or anything to do with my lungs. This morning I can hardly move so sore. But then I remember I was lifting Kettlebells at the weekend and maybe I've pulled a muscle there. Sometimes I feel like I do my own head in with worry.
I understand how you feel. Anxiety is debilitating and can make us feel worse because the body reacts. Sending you a lot of love and im always here to talk :) x