• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

To much time to think Lockdown.

B

bangalore1

I have noticed how i worry a lot about things in the past and go over and over it in my mind. My OCD is all about anxiety and trying to work it all out by going round and round on an obssevive loop of thinking.
I had a LSD trip when i was 13 and this showed me how my mind goes round and round. It was terrifying at the time and i was to young for LSD.
I am struggling at times due having the time to go round and round in my mind. I look forward to going back to work.

J

JeanPierre

Everyone feels that way basically right now.
Our thoughts do go round and round sort of like a floppy disc. LOL
You were too young to trip like that but you opened the doors to perception, to insight of yourself.
Please don't worry.
How old are you now?

B

bangalore1

Everyone feels that way basically right now.
Our thoughts do go round and round sort of like a floppy disc. LOL
You were too young to trip like that but you opened the doors to perception, to insight of yourself.
Please don't worry.
How old are you now?
Hi Jean Pierre.
I am 50 years of age. When i was on LSD i had to keep turning the light on and off in the bedroom to stop my mind going round and round, eventually the electric meter run out of money and then i went into full panic and had to wake up my mum.
The 80's were a crazy time.

J

JeanPierre

Hi Jean Pierre.
I am 50 years of age. When i was on LSD i had to keep turning the light on and off in the bedroom to stop my mind going round and round, eventually the electric meter run out of money and then i went into full panic and had to wake up my mum.
The 80's were a crazy time.
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive to your plight.
That's horrible.
Have you seen a doctor?

B

bangalore1

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive to your plight.
That's horrible.
Have you seen a doctor?
[/QUOT
The OCD i have can be tough at times. My dog has been a great help as i used to check my flat for people and could not stop it. I have some therapy. i like riding my suzuki 110cc Address it helps me to be in the moment. I also drive lorries when i am at work, stills my mind to drive on the motorway. Hope you have a good day Jean pierre.